OFFICIAL 2010 370z pics

Originally Posted by meshies

COT DAMN. I see serious potential in this Z. Wait until you see one in sheet metal, I can already tell this is a car you have to see in person to appreciate. The specs on it seem
smokin.gif
. A rare car from Japan that im giddy about.
specs that are rumored are 0-60 in 4.9 sec.

the GT-R's benchmark was the 911 turbo and it killed it

the 370Z's benchmark is the Cayman S and if it turns out like the GT-R...GOOD LORD

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Still no power seats??

Nice.

Reminds me of my grandmothers 99 Corolla.

Power>Power seats

who cares really? if you want those kinda things there is a G37

Originally Posted by swingshot

It looks like..........

This type of car tends to follow a particular style, they all look somewhat similar.
Z's tend to be similar in style for back to back models

240 & 280
300 & 300
350 & 370

and then a fully redesigned Z follows

I love it. I wasn't quite sure about it before, I guess it grew on me, I'm still not a fan of he Headlights, but something about the design of the carintrigues me. Possibly the resemblance of the old Z hidden somewhere in there. It has massive potential.

So what's the expected MSRP on this thing?

I can't imagine that it'd be significantly higher since one of Nissan's goals with this car was a moderate level of affordability - the poorman's Porsche.

Originally Posted by Control Are

So what's the expected MSRP on this thing?

I can't imagine that it'd be significantly higher since one of Nissan's goals with this car was a moderate level of affordability - the poor man's Porsche.

rumored at $29,600 to start

Originally Posted by imPAIDinFULL

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

e92 m3> 370z

great job on comparing something almost twice as much money. do you compare a m6 to a ferrari also?
some of you guys have no business in car threads...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
i mean really?

997 gt2>dodge neon

First thing I thought of was

super-smash-bros-brawl-20060518045431849-000.jpg

The "fangs" makes it look like a vampire.
pimp.gif
"I am ze Z, I vant to suck your blood!" I love the headlights, and the roofline, looks soretro!
pimp.gif

I've been waiting 5 years to blow money on a worthy car. This will be it. I'm even willing to get rid of my other 2 cars to absorb some of the damage.After seeing this, who needs anything else?

Back
Top Bottom