Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

He sucks. Period. There is no other way of putting it. One day, he might be serviceable.....right now.....trash.

Lin will play in the rookie team in allstar weekend. *crosses fingers and toes* What if he gets voted in by the fans to start in the allstar game?!
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by chris82790

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Wilson Chandler our training staff is the worst.

Just got back from the game.  My streak comes to an end at 7.  1-1 on the season now.  It is embarrassing how bad our bench is.  
I've been saying this way before the season started that's why I didn't think this team would win more than 35 games. The lack of consistent productivity from our bench is going to spell doom for Curry and Ellis in the long run. Sure David Lee is hurt but they don't even have an average big man that can be penciled in until Lee returns. We also do not have a true back up point guard off the bench and if the best we can do is Reggie Williams or Jeremy Lin all I can do is
laugh.gif
Please God let us do something with our expiring deals this year.

I want to see Blake Griffin in a Warriors uni.
eek.gif
He is a beast and he would fit really well in the uptempo offense. Definitely has the toughness that's lacking. Wishful thinking again.
wink.gif

I'll settle with Lee. I just want to see this team with 2 of their PF's healthy instead of 4 being injured at the same %++%!%% time
30t6p3b.gif

^ Aren't you the dude that caught a baseball with his face?  You should try that again VERY soon...Talking about my life
laugh.gif

I've said much worse on here and all of a sudden these clowns are coming out of the woodwork.

And Andrew, how was the Perry Jones question an attack?  You little hobbit.

Acid, don't let your inferiority complex get the best of you.  The 'white boy' quips were never funny (much like your Devean George obsession) so lets make a deal.  You stop with that dumb ##%* and I'll stop airing you out.  

I read your comment and it just came off as sarcastic. "That's great insight, Andrew." Really? Was it?

I'm not a Hobbit, take it back.

You're definitely on to something. Is giving props to a professional basketball player about moving his feet on defense really deserving praise?

The Perry Jones write-up was good though. No sarcasm.

Well, being able to slide your feet defensively against someone as quick as Ty Lawson is pretty impressive. I've never seen anyone in a Warriors uniform just cut someone off like that.

If he can't run a single offensive play, he better cut someone off on defense.

The acclaim Lin gets for every little thing he does is beyond perturbing. He's not your buddy or family member, he's a player on a NBA team. If he's not getting it done, you shouldn't let your fandom get in the way of a fair assessment.

I get it - he means a lot to the community and Asians around the world. But please stop with the "Jeremy Lin gives the best high-fives in the entire Western Conference" compliments.

You don't know what to tell me for other reasons. And picking up Bill Simmons' The Book of Basketball isn't going to help either.

Back
Top Bottom