Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Monta 
pimp.gif
Beans
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ that interception.

Lin, take some shots!

Yeah, Jeremy seems passive in finding his shot. He should take it in if there's an opening, Toronto has no shot blockers...

it's supposedly asian apprecation tonight for the Toronto game. Jeremy running the offense and playing well. could speed up his play in the 1st half of the shot clock.

"I'm pressed with him as a person" = "this dude sucks, don't get your hopes up that he'll actually do something on the court"

yeah def too timid, but nothing wrong with that if GS is increasing the lead to double digits.

he eventually needs to implement offensive aggressiveness, to become more of a factor on offense. I think we'll know he's past the passive stage once if we see those spin moves that he made in the paint this summer.

Lin is timid because he knows he can't get around his man. He doesn't have a first step, he needs a running start.

Lin was winded at the end, kinda let his guard down on D a bit. Good minutes though, hopefully by midseason he can be a solid backup PG for us.

We're looking good though, this is what we need after that tough loss yesterday. Gotta keep it going...

Originally Posted by What up

Lin is timid because he knows he can't get around his man. He doesn't have a first step, he needs a running start.
I mean timid in the sense that he's not attacking the defense. He may not have the first step but he can still attack the d and make it collapse on him so that he can dish it to the open man. . He's not looking bad out there, but he's just a bit slow on d and offense.

Good to see that Smart isn't going back to that ridiculous small-ball lineup. 63-44 right now...It is great to see the W's doing work on the road....And either Beans or Lee got crossed up by Bargnani. lol.

We have a comfortable lead right now maybe Steph should get some rest. Get Lin some more experience for the upcoming last 3 road games.

Back
Top Bottom