Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by thapointguy

It's Asian Heritage Night. what did he expect, the crowd to boo him.
Asian Heritage night had nothing to with it. That was the same thing fans were doing in the preseason.  It doesn't really bother me, but I do think its kind of stupid.

pimp.gif

Hopefully Curry is ok, he got broke.

I just got back from the game. I like what I saw from the Warriors... minus Radmanovic. The 3rd quarter was amazing. I just hope Curry's injury isn't serious.

[h6]Bay Area News Group / Golden State Warriors
Stephen Curry on his status after injuring his right ankle Friday:
“A lot of guys gave me advice about how long the season is and making sure its 100 percent. Since we don’t play until Wednesday, maybe that would be a smart thing to miss Sunday and have almost a full week and get it right before our long road trip out east. So it all ...depends on how I feel (Saturday) and go from there.
[/h6]

Originally Posted by NobleKane

ugh coach hubie is creaming in his pants right now... look for 20 pictures of the curry injury in the next nike shoe review

Should've had ankle insurance, oh wait...

Originally Posted by daprescription

[h6]Bay Area News Group / Golden State Warriors
Stephen Curry on his status after injuring his right ankle Friday:
“A lot of guys gave me advice about how long the season is and making sure its 100 percent. Since we don’t play until Wednesday, maybe that would be a smart thing to miss Sunday and have almost a full week and get it right before our long road trip out east. So it all ...depends on how I feel (Saturday) and go from there.
[/h6]

Sounds like it was quite the game. Saw the highlights, very happy we got the win.

Lets keep it up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

They really need to address not having a good backup point guard
Sasha Vujacic looks to be riding the bench with no daylight in sight. He's better at the 1 than Reggie Williams as the Warriors have experimented with.

just got back from the game a little while ago. great win! definitely see an improvement in rebounding this season. hopefully this keeps up.

i saw the shorts posted back some pages ago and wanted to get em in black but got the pregame shorts instead. it seems a little thinner than the other shorts but i liked how it looked compared to the other one

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

They really need to address not having a good backup point guard
Sasha Vujacic looks to be riding the bench with no daylight in sight. He's better at the 1 than Reggie Williams as the Warriors have experimented with.

Id rather have Aaron Miles running the point for the Warriors than Sasha.  One of my least favorite players in all of sports.  

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Utah - Nov 5
Detroit - Nov 15 (which sucks, since thats my bday and i got class till 10pm 
frown.gif
)

And the rest of the games available are for January if you wanted to get those in advance haha. Not sure which ones since I won't know next semester's schedule until the 2nd week of Nov.
Hmm... I might have to check out how those January games work out with work. I'll message you through PM when I get a better idea. I usually work every other weekend so I'll just have to approximate how my schedule might look.

So I'm planning on customizing the Warriors' hoodie, but in youth size (
laugh.gif
)...I wear a S/M in adults.

Should I get an L or XL in youth? Youth = about $11 cheaper
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

So I'm planning on customizing the Warriors' hoodie, but in youth size (
laugh.gif
)...I wear a S/M in adults.

Should I get an L or XL in youth? Youth = about $11 cheaper
grin.gif

so asian
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

I'll wait it out then. I'm afraid the hoodies will be way too big in adult M, extra baggy (word to Crank).

Back
Top Bottom