Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

30t6p3b.gif

Gotta start way more aggressive in game 7.

i would say im surprised that they would lose 3 in a row but im not surprised at all. this team is just a bunch of mental midgets 
mad.gif

laugh.gif
Crumbled in the final minutes like Miami in the 4th quarter, oh wait, I mean like the Lakers against the Mavs.

check it fam, you're most assuredly not bout that life. retire ya keyboard. wash ya face.

the only thing that's going with the sharks is game 7 at home, i swear this game it seems like they were outplayed the whole time

The wings are a solid team, no surprise this series is going 7. All the games have been close, its been almost a toss up to whoever won the already played games. This is what home ice advantage is about, having the 7th and series deciding game at home. Hope the Sharks pull it out this Thurs night.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

So glad I'm not a hockey fan.  I want the Sharks to do well and all but damn
30t6p3b.gif

i feel the same way, so many people i know dissappointed
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i really want them to close this +*%! out, for their sake

My man
pimp.gif
Can we get a witness and make this official? Where's ska at?So let's say the time period will be May 13-June 13, both sig and avy, and no going ghost for the loserAnd winner can request to change loser's sig/avy at any time?Sound good?

On May 11th of 2011, I, What up, have witnessed a lame propose a sig/avy bet which has been accepted by a Sharks fan.

Back
Top Bottom