Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

I wouldn't say the Wariors are the worst team, but they are definitely one of the worst. I don't see the bright light down the road, sorry.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

i use to get mad when they would lose. now i just dont care anymore
laugh.gif

That's how I feel. This team needs a major makeover in the off season. 

I think almost every Knick fan knew we came up with that deal. Plus, i dont think ANYONE would say Lee would play some good D.

Originally Posted by daprescription

I wouldn't say the Wariors are the worst team, but they are definitely one of the worst. I don't see the bright light down the road, sorry.
And I agree with you. One of the worst teams in the league today...Possibly for the next couple of years as well.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by daprescription

And I agree with you. One of the worst teams in the league today...Possibly for the next couple of years as well.
I once told my roommate when we were hammered that the Warriors would probably not win a championship in our lifetimes and he got pretty depressed
laugh.gif

Anthony Randolph is keeping my team alive.

Yo Paul, fix the league so I can drop Kevin Love. I think he's done for the season.

I wouldnt be surprised if randolph has a breakout year next season. i mean look what happened to jamison, hughes, arenas, etc. once they left the warriors.

We should have been able to get more for AR though, hell, we should have been able to get at least a 1st rounder (even if non-lottery) for him.

Originally Posted by acidicality

We should have been able to get more for AR though, hell, we should have been able to get at least a 1st rounder (even if non-lottery) for him.
But they got an All Star Power Forward instead! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Anthony Randolph is keeping my team alive.

Yo Paul, fix the league so I can drop Kevin Love. I think he's done for the season.
Find me a link that says he's done for the season first.

Yeah, the commish can change the Can't Cut List option to "None" and then I can drop Kevin Love for Andrew.

BTW Andrew, it's done. Kevin Love was dropped from your team.

I just needed some sort of link/source for it. Even though I know it said "outside chance" from Rambis (who is obviously not a doctor), but since it's the playoffs and waiting for more word might cost Andrew a chance, it'd be unfair. I went ahead and made the call.

The Wolves are aiming for Kevin Love (groin) to return for Sunday's game against the Celtics.

The key here is that this isn't not Love saying himself that he wants to come back Sunday. It's the team speaking, meaning they have no intention of shutting Love down. Even if he doesn't play Sunday, he seems like a good bet to be ready for Wednesday's game against the Bulls. Make sure Love was not dropped in your league as he could play in as many as nine more games this year.

- Rotoworld

I'd tear both of you a new one but it's too early in the day for that. 

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by acidicality

But they got an All Star Power Forward instead! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
And that is true, the Warriors did upgrade from Randolph to Lee...But the upgrade isn't up to dland's standards. lol. 
And offbad, I too believe I may never see the Warriors win a championship in my lifetime. I'm glad that I was able to witness the Giants run to the World Series...But the Warriors...I really don't know if they can do anything, anytime soon.

Good news is, I don't know if a lot of other franchises will win one soon. The NBA is way too damn predictable, every year there's really only 5-6 teams that have a shot and usually it's the same teams.

Back
Top Bottom