Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by acidicality

Take Yi Jianlian...
laugh.gif
why

It's been real fun getting to 10k with you guys. Getting to 20k will take another five years...

the spreadsheet should be iPhone/droid friendly now. hopefully things speed up.

today's gonna be a good/fast day?

GSD, try to plan out your next pick. just message NTL about the scenarios and who you would pick depending on who 715, offbad, and NTL pick. It's gonna come back to your pick relatively soon and I we don't really want to wait too long.

Same with DP, but for your 2nd and 3rd round picks.

I'm at work right now, so I'll have plenty of time to get off my picks pretty quick, all I do is just chill in the office most of the day lol

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

I'm at work right now, so I'll have plenty of time to get off my picks pretty quick, all I do is just chill in the office most of the day lol
Still working at century?

offbad takes Iggy at 10:43.....since no one else posted it. LOL

Im sure NTL will be back before 5 hours expire tho.

He could just PM me or someone else who doesnt draft for a while, his top 5 list. He will have to get one of those 5.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

But we wanna get through DP's round while he's still here.

I pmed you my picks cause my phone's going to die and I'm away from home for a couple of hours.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Still working at century?

Yep still do

Back
Top Bottom