Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

I'll pick before I sleep today...got some other stuff to do so I won't be picking right now.

Actually, screw it, I'll pick now, hold up.
laugh.gif

I take Josh Smith.

We completed a little over 1 round in one day, so it's not looking good...we'd have to speed it up quite a bit.

I'll be at work tomorrow afternoon/night so I won't be updating the thread title. Just keep with the spreadsheet to see who's turn it is and whatnot.

lol wow thanks for the heads up fellows. been at school all day and been asleep. i saw this thread jumped pages and only to find i have Wade
30t6p3b.gif

if i saw a PM when i logged onto NT around 7pm i coulda made a pick myself. i have the spreadsheet on my phone as well..

and heads up. i'll be unavailable from 6am - 2pm and 5-10pm for school and work. which leaves me that short window to make a pick if its my turn. so i don't know if i get some time exception after that or whatever but seems unfair that i can't draft or see the players available/rankings if i do it just on my phone while i'm at school or work

yo if my slot comes up someone shoot me an email i'll be able to edit through my phone.

Quick suggestion...

So when someone makes their picks, someone who's online should post the player chosen and time in here. Just so we know who was chosen at what time so when it comes to the 5-hr limit, we'd know when the person's time is up.

I don't think we're able to post the time in the spreadsheet.
ohwell.gif

At what time does the 5-hour limit get put on hold though? If someone makes a pick at 3:00 AM, I sure as hell am not making a pick at 8.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

At what time does the 5-hour limit get put on hold though? If someone makes a pick at 3:00 AM, I sure as hell am not making a pick at 8.
We get a break for sleep. NTL said that the cut off at night should be 2:00am and I think we resume at 9:00am.

Alright that sounds fair. At this rate, we're doing the draft for the '11-'12 season. I guess I'll take Harrison Barnes with my next pick.

alright, the list has been updated to reflect whos avail and whos not.
Andrew, you're up again since DWill was alrdy taken in the 1st round.

once again, if you would like to know whos still on the board, just go to our fantasy bball league and click on the 'Players' tab. If it's filtered to show 'all available players' it will show you who is still there.

I've also provided a link that you can click on to do so on the spreadsheet as well.

lets try and be a little more proactive when it comes to getting a warning that it's your turn to go.
Besides waiting for whoever to get on NT to go, lets try email(the one you check the most)? text? IMs?

we can do that through PMs or i'll make another sheet on the spreadsheet with more info.

Yea, If you e-mail me. I'll check right away cause my account is linked to my phone.

I picked Steve Nash.

Back
Top Bottom