Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

pimp.gif
Another quality win for us. Hopefully our bench can contribute like this ever night.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by What up

Franchise 55 has his collection of autographed shoes and jerseys. Acid can only wish to get Lin's knee guards signed. He'll put them to good use ...
No thanks, I only want him signing my report cards or calculators.

Only autographed shoes/jerseys I have is the Gilbert Arenas signed shoe/swingman thing on his website a few years back.

laugh.gif
the only thing i have signed is also the gilbert shoe and swingman from his website too

good win tonight

only signed stuff i have is a photo of J-Rich, Gilbert Arenas, and Troy Murphy standing together at the rookie/sophomore game, and J-Rich holding a trophy. Signed by all 3 of them

Of course ESPN shows more missed shots by Paul than highlights by the Warriors. %$##%+@ pathetic.

The hell is Jeremy Lin doing at Wingstop...he should be studying the playbook.

Or maybe he'll be very Asian and bring the playbook in and read it while eating.

just a little reminder, be safe out there on the roads this week guys. it was %@@#@%$ brutal on the drive home.
great win though!

Originally Posted by ikari XD

just a little reminder, be safe out there on the roads this week guys. it was %@@#@%$ brutal on the drive home.
great win though!
The winds have been blowing hard since the evening, I hate it. Don't mind rain, but hate having to drive with wind.

Anyways, missed the game. Nice that they won though. Did the defense step up that much or were the Hornets having a bad night?

Was at the game last night and happy we got the W.

CP3 stays muggin the refs if he doesn't get the call lol. Good win thought. Utah will be tough tonight but they're slumping so we got a shot..

Back
Top Bottom