Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Looks like we're headed towards an offline re-draft. I mean, no one's really opposed to it.
nerd.gif

I just made NTL commish just in case because I'm not going to be home. I'm headed out to tonight's preseason game vs the Blazers.

Just got home from the game. Fun one to be at. Started off slow, but picked up. David Lee looked real good out there tonight. Monta looked good on D too.

I need an invite too. Im not a gmailer, but I did sign up for an account.

BTW.....Frank Gore's girl tonight?
devil.gif
 WOW. Did she have a backside on her. Wish I had pics for you guys, but forgot my camera.

alright, i think everyone who's in the fantasy league has gotten an invite to the spreadsheet. Hopefully we can make this redraft happen, if not, guess we'll have to stick with what we originally got and go from there.

* if you want to know whos available and whos not, just go to the fan.league and look at the 'Players' tab. If it is filtered for "avail. player" it should stay updated as whos there.

with that said....

stern-nba-draft.jpg

With the first pick in the 2010-2011 NT GSW Fantasy League...NTL has selected Kevin Durant from the Oklahoma City Thunder.

sterndurant.jpg

Offbad, you're on the clock.

fact.jpg

This must be true now...

laugh.gif
Just a random pic I found on digg and I didn't want to start a new thread on it.

Bad photoshop too...

Back
Top Bottom