Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Biedrins sucks.

Carry on.

I see what you did there
laugh.gif

Monta was clutch
pimp.gif
and here I was thinking he didn't have that killer instinct. I will never doubt him again.
B Wright actually contributed this game I am surprised. 
pimp.gif
  He's need to be put in the rotation, if he can stay healthy him and udoh are gonna do some damage on the boards.

Best game I've been at in a LONG #%* time. Bobby hookin it up. Great seats this time too. 6th row.
pimp.gif

Monta is incredible. Such a beast!!! Dude probably wont be an All Star, but he needs to be. I love how you guys turned that Ellis thread into a Warriors season thread v.2
laugh.gif
Posting vids of the old playoff games and what not.
laugh.gif
I miss those days. Anyone know where you can get that series on dvd in HD?
Brandan Wright was actually very effective tonight.  Was pleased with his performance.  Udoh needs to play more.  Its funny when there was like 8 some minutes left in the fourth, my boy goes "when are they bringing Curry back in?"  We both agreed that it seemed like it was time and Acie Law gets entirely too much burn.  But as soon as Curry got back in the game, the Pacers offense started clicking again.  Collison getting by Curry with ease and setting up his team or getting open looks.  Im not saying that I would rather have Law in the game than Curry obviously, but I thought this was something worth bringing up.  That alley oop was incredible btw.  At the time of the play, I said it was probably the Warriors play of the year for me.  Little did I know that later......

Monta. 
pimp.gif

Friday night's game is gonna be big too since we stole that one in Arco and they'll look to seek revenge.

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

yo Paul, who is in ur avy?
I'm still trying to figure that out, but if it helps, she's from that one Dumbfoundead video where it's shot kind of like "The Office." When I get home from work in the morning I'll try to embed the video here for you.

GSDUB: I know you what that avy, here's one you can make with 720HD...But not sure if it serves a purpose since the avy is so small:

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

yo Paul, who is in ur avy?
I'm still trying to figure that out, but if it helps, she's from that one Dumbfoundead video where it's shot kind of like "The Office." When I get home from work in the morning I'll try to embed the video here for you.
Here's the video.

Originally Posted by acidicality

MSteinmetzCSN Matt Steinmetz

Asked about making deal before deadline, Lacob said: "We probably will." http://tinyurl.com/5uper3o

7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Damn, that's the most direct answer I've ever seen to a question like that.  Usually its more like:

http://twitter.com/#!/MSteinmetzCSN
MSteinmetzCSN Matt Steinmetz

Asked about making deal before deadline, Cohan said: "We will have to evaluate the situation and do what's best for the interests of the team and organization." http://tinyurl.com/5uper3o
7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Originally Posted by Luong1209

GSDUB: I know you what that avy, here's one you can make with 720HD...But not sure if it serves a purpose since the avy is so small:

thanks
pimp.gif

now....who wants to make it for me
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom