Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

I haven't been to a Warriors vs Lakers game for awhile until today and I was surprised at the amount of Lakers fans in the building. Where did they all come from? Nevertheless, it was a very entertaining game and Kobe is just too damn good.

It's California, I honestly think 60% of NBA fans are Laker fans, so they're gonna have a big presence there. I'm glad at least they drowned out those "MVP" chants with boos.

Although they're annoying, I don't really mind the "Lakers Fans". It's just funny, they think it really means something beating he Warriors
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

I haven't been to a Warriors vs Lakers game for awhile until today and I was surprised at the amount of Lakers fans in the building. Where did they all come from? Nevertheless, it was a very entertaining game and Kobe is just too damn good.
My brother works for the W's.

He was telling me that he caught a bunch of season ticket holders that came to games decked in Warrior gear, rocking Laker colors tonight. What part of the game is that??? 
30t6p3b.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Although they're annoying, I don't really mind the "Lakers Fans". It's just funny, they think it really means something beating he Warriors
laugh.gif

Trust me, the last thing on our minds is to beat the Warriors
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I don't mind the Lakers fans either because it made the game more enjoyable.  Everytime they tried to start a "Let's Go Lakers" chant, it was quickly drowned out by "Let's Go Warriors".  Also, a lot of people left when the game was essentially over, but I and most people stayed knowing Kobe was going to be fouled and the MVP chants was going to start.  Warriors fans was having none of that with only 9 seconds left in the game booing like it mattered
laugh.gif

Mark your calendars for April 6 when the Lakers come to town again. Hopefully we'll have new faces by then.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

laugh.gif

Trust me, the last thing on our minds is to beat the Warriors
roll.gif
I was talking about you?
roll.gif

Just got back from the game and I must say it was the most hyped crowd I have seen all year. It was my first time seeing the Lakers play in person and I didn't expect so many of their fans. We put up a good fight but I knew it was over once Kobe started hitting shots in the forth. I thought we were gonna make a comeback when we hit those 3s with less than a minute but then I realized we were playing a team that can actually make free throws.

The one thing I would like to know is where was Udoh, I didn't see him all game and with bynum and gasol killing us on the boards I thought he would come in. We definitely need some help in our front court. Hopefully we make some move before the trade deadline to get an actual center that can defend.

Monta is an animal. Boy can score at will. with no expression. thats gangsta. Mamba did his thang tho. it was a great game overall. Very exciting. Ya'll had that stretch in the last 30 secs, 3 after 3 after 3 smh. Lakeshow played no defense during that sequence pfffftt. The size and skill of our bigs overwhelmed yall in the end, then KB spazzed, the rest is history.

Warrior Vs Laker games are ALWAYS fun live, especially when the games are this close.  

don't mind the Lakers fans either because it made the game more enjoyable.  Everytime they tried to start a "Let's Go Lakers" chant, it was quickly drowned out by "Let's Go Warriors".  Also, a lot of people left when the game was essentially over, but I and most people stayed knowing Kobe was going to be fouled and the MVP chants was going to start.  Warriors fans was having none of that with only 9 seconds left in the game booing like it mattered
laugh.gif

Yeah, the Warrior vs Laker games i've been to were JUST like that.  It's really fun though.  Almost brings back a High School bball like atmosphere.  Laker fans definitely have a big prescence pretty much whereever they go.

It was a good game last night.  Im just hoping now we can at least take ONE game from LA this week.

I just can't believe there were 16 free throws to the lakers and ZERO to the Warriors in the fourth.

I swear the refs dont' give us any calls, AND we were at home... SMH.

Hopefully Monta'll be an all-star this year, i've been voting.

Anyone know what kind of kicks DWright was wearing last night???

went to the game last night. another incredible finish between these two teams. but like i predicted, it was going to be a close one. dorell wright is a good pick up on this team

Great game last night. Was worried about my Lakers -4000 bet
laugh.gif
. Monta Ellis needs to be an all star this year.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

went to the game last night. another incredible finish between these two teams. but like i predicted, it was going to be a close one. dorell wright is a good pick up on this team

After watching it, i wish i would of went. My sister had tickets too, but i don't like sitting up high. Warriors always plays LA good at Oracle. Another great game

Originally Posted by dland24

Great game last night. Was worried about my Lakers -4000 bet
laugh.gif
. Monta Ellis needs to be an all star this year.

recent returns

Western Conference

Forwards: Kevin Durant (OKC) 1,270,729; Carmelo Anthony (Den) 945,720; Pau Gasol (LAL) 851,456; Blake Griffin (LAC) 702,784; Tim Duncan (SA) 663,487; Dirk Nowitzki (Dal) 615,243; Lamar Odom (LAL) 364,950; Luis Scola (Hou) 347,986; Kevin Love (Min) 301,529; Caron Butler (Dal) 205,146.

Guards: Kobe Bryant (LAL) 1,757,216; Chris Paul (NOH) 949,049; Manu Ginobili (SA) 593,718; Steve Nash (Pho) 522,215; Deron Williams (Utah) 487,887; Russell Westbrook (OKC) 463,250; Tony Parker (SA) 355,993; Jason Kidd (Dal) 303,164; Vince Carter (Pho) 277,430; Kevin Martin (Hou) 266,037.

Centers: Yao Ming (Hou) 928,928; Andrew Bynum (LAL) 660,576; Nene (Den) 389,263; Marc Gasol 352,136; Emeka Okafor (NOH) 317,677; Brendan Haywood (Dal) 276,777; Marcus Camby (Por) 201,133; Chris Kaman (LAC) 165,684; Andris Biedrins (GS) 126,567; DeMarcus Cousins (Sac) 110,230.

shameful
30t6p3b.gif

Eh, the votes don't really matter because there's no way he's starting anyways. I think it's time for the Warriors to send ipods to all the coaches.

He could get voted in by coaches. I know how many good guards there are in the Western Conference, but you can't tell me he isn't playing as good as them individually. The all-star game is about scoring, and there's not many that do it better than Monta.

Originally Posted by got shoes

After watching it, i wish i would of went. My sister had tickets too, but i don't like sitting up high. Warriors always plays LA good at Oracle. Another great game
granted its a pain to be that far up but its not too far especially its always a good game between these two teams. but luckily for me, a friend of mine has season tickets and sells me the Laker tickets. 

ehh, the all-star voting is a popularity contest. hell i bet iverson would be the starter if he was still in the NBA.  its up to the coaches to vote for monta.

Originally Posted by got shoes

granted its a pain to be that far up but its not too far especially its always a good game between these two teams. but luckily for me, a friend of mine has season tickets and sells me the Laker tickets. 

ehh, the all-star voting is a popularity contest. hell i bet iverson would be the starter if he was still in the NBA.  its up to the coaches to vote for monta.

True. I just have this feeling that Monta will be snubbed again.  When Baron Davis was snubbed for the All-Star game having better stats than Brandon Roy, it was sad. Of course, Byron Scott was the West HC. But still.

Back
Top Bottom