Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

laugh.gif
damn 3 straight 3s

very good game but kobe is too much for you guys. warriors need a legit big guy and will be good

Faker bandwagoners are the best.
laugh.gif

Warriors played well, Monta had a helluva game, gotta tip your cap to SG #24 here. I thought Smart should have called a timeout when it sorta became Kobe vs. Monta though.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Once again thanks Monta for costing the Warriors the game tonight.

laugh.gif
at this dude thinking Monta cost us the game.  Lamar AND Bynum were both crushing us to take the lead back.  Then you bring in a FRESH Kobe back into the game and there's your answer to our L.  We just don't have the big men to compete with these guys.

Proud of the Dubs though, especially Monta, Vlad Rad and D Wright.  They played great but we just are NOT deep enough to compete with this current Laker squad.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

They had no chance anyways. It's not Monta's fault at all.
I beg to differ...Warriors had a chance, but there were many costly mistakes.

...If only Monta got the foul calls
eyes.gif

Why didn't Amundson and Udoh play? (esp Udoh) They could have helped out inside a little at least, I sorta felt Smart went Don Nelson this game in that regard.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Once again thanks Monta for costing the Warriors the game tonight.

laugh.gif
at this dude thinking Monta cost us the game.  Lamar AND Bynum were both crushing us to take the lead back.  Then you bring in a FRESH Kobe back into the game and there's your answer to our L.  We just don't have the big men to compete with these guys.

Proud of the Dubs though, especially Monta, Vlad Rad and D Wright.  They played great but we just are NOT deep enough to compete with this current Laker squad.

The Warriors TV announcers were even talking about him going 1 on 1 vs Kobe tonight. That 3 point play late in the game where Kobe got a and 1 layup the announcers were calling him out on it.

Good game but we just don't know how to close out teams once theres 3 mins left.

Monta played out of his mind but he also woke up Kobe. Great game to watch though...

Monta played well. He is the only guard that gives Kobe problems. Never backs down from him. Kobe just closed the game, that's all

It hurts me every time I come in here when you guys have the lead to say " keep it up finish strong " then to find out the score 
tired.gif

Not going to blame this on Monta. I just don't get why we went to an 8man rotation...
Hell of a game though.

Back
Top Bottom