Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

GOD i miss those teams
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Hands down the best non playoff Warriors game I have ever been to in my life. I was going NUTS. Up until the last couple years, we always played the Lakers well. I hope we dont get destroyed on Wednesday.

i was supposed to go to this game with my cousins and spend easter with them but opted to just stay here for the next day's rematch. although i was down there when the warriors won their first game in staples. stinkin troy murphy taking a charge from shaq to foul out
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

me 2. they broke up those teams too early
Couldn't overpay fat Baron Davis.
When he was on Jenny Craig
laugh.gif

I remember both those games...Yelling "Nooo" when Sjax shot that last 3. I miss those days,
tired.gif

Loved that game, but not unhappy that S-Jax is off the team. Dude pissed me off more than he made me cheer.

Anyone seen the new Tim Tebow commercial?

And1 has gotta be pissed right now!
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

i saw that tebow commercial during the BCS game and monta's and1 commercial definitely came to mind.

tebow tryna swagger jack monta
30t6p3b.gif

Once I hit Tebow's commercial and heard "They said..." I already knew it was Monta's And1 commercial 
laugh.gif

defense is trash. not strong on the puck. weak backcheck. not playing as a team, individuals trying toooo much on their own. 1st line is playing like doo-doo(even tho patty scored twice tonight). making the same damn mistakes over and over. this team being .500 is
sick.gif
so much talent and they blow.

agsjfkccjfnckchcfbsksjxhchgfhdkxkxbdjskfhd!!!

I think its time that we stop considering Thornton as one of the leagues best. Hes nice...dont get me wrong. But he is more like a Joe Johnson than he is a Kobe Bryant.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

defense is trash. not strong on the puck. weak backcheck. not playing as a team, individuals trying toooo much on their own. 1st line is playing like doo-doo(even tho patty scored twice tonight). making the same damn mistakes over and over. this team being .500 is
sick.gif
so much talent and they blow.

agsjfkccjfnckchcfbsksjxhchgfhdkxkxbdjskfhd!!!
Canucks on the other hand..
pimp.gif

No more Lakers games for me. Lakers fans that go are so fake

i mean come on now how in the *%%* can you tell if a fan is fake or not?? thats gotta be the most insane thing i have ever heard
laugh.gif

I have no problem with most Lakers fans. Its the ones that act like they are better because they're Lakers fans that annoy me. Like they really contribute to the Lakers success or something. The team is fine, no reason for me to dislike them.

I have no problem with most Lakers fans. Its the ones that act like they are better because they're Lakers fans that annoy me. Like they really contribute to the Lakers success or something. The team is fine, no reason for me to dislike them.

I go to school in socal and Laker fans are obnoxious as hell
30t6p3b.gif

Agreed. I'd like to see the W's pull off an upset tonight. I doubt it though. 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

No more Lakers games for me. Lakers fans that go are so fake

i mean come on now how in the *%%* can you tell if a fan is fake or not?? thats gotta be the most insane thing i have ever heard
laugh.gif

Says the guy who calls Warriors fans former Kings fans.

Back
Top Bottom