Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Damn, didn't even know the game was on. Thought it would be a later game. But looking at the score I think I'll just stick with the playoff game even though it's halftime.

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm hoping for a better result this time. I'm 1-1 going to Laker games the last time though we lost by 30+
30t6p3b.gif

I probably won't go. I'd be too annoyed by all the slurpage there...By Kobe fans and the referees. 

hey andrew i don't really get what you're trying to do with your sound--

are you configuring your PS3 to run through your desktop speakers?

Originally Posted by chris82790

Anybody going to the Laker game Wednesday?
i'll be there. i actually expect a close game. we are in a back end of a back to back. quick guards give us trouble and with exception of that one november game, you guys always plays us tough at the arena. its always entertaining. where are you sitting?

I'm going to the game, will be my first time watching Kobe play in person. I just hope that we can be competitive.
laugh.gif

I'm sitting in 204 row 7.

That November game was the worst all the Laker fans including my girl rubbing it in my face smh. But I also went to the game where Baron blew kisses toward the crowd after hitting that 3 pointer so I guess I've experienced the highs and lows
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chris82790

I'm sitting in 204 row 7.

That November game was the worst all the Laker fans including my girl rubbing it in my face smh. But I also went to the game where Baron blew kisses toward the crowd after hitting that 3 pointer so I guess I've experienced the highs and lows
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 your girl is a Laker fan
pimp.gif

or is she just a kobe fan?

yeah i was at the game as well when baron blew kisses. ive been to most of the games when the Lakers come to town and i'll say thats probably the most ive seen majority of warrior fans in attendance, granted that was fresh off the we believe year. even though it broke my heart that happened right there it was really the first time i was in such a hostile environment. it had a playoff feeling to it. especially with those we're back shirts. despite of all the heckling it was fun, it was a good basketball game.   

No more Lakers games for me. Lakers fans that go are so fake

eyes.gif
way to stereotype. there are Laker fans and then there are kobe fans. unfortunately for true Laker fans, we get incorporated with the stans.

Hands down the best non playoff Warriors game I have ever been to in my life. I was going NUTS. Up until the last couple years, we always played the Lakers well. I hope we dont get destroyed on Wednesday.

^That game was so crazy! Back and forth with us going up 20 them coming back, SJax and Kobe draining 3s at the end.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom