OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Why do the Maloofs have to be so broke that they don't want to put any money into a new arena
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Pay us 30 Million territorial rights?  Too early to say, Lakers own the Kings.....literally? 
nerd.gif

Cuz I could save that for a rainy day if I need too. 
laugh.gif

What the hell is that territorial stuff?  Never heard of that.  Is it new or something?  Always been around? 

Pay us 30 Million territorial rights?  Too early to say, Lakers own the Kings.....literally? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

What the hell is that territorial stuff?  Never heard of that.  Is it new or something?  Always been around? 

When they move the Kings to Anaheim, they better move the Clips back to San Diego. Three NBA teams within a 50 mile radius
sick.gif
It would be sweet having an NBA team to watch when not in the Bay
pimp.gif

When they move the Kings to Anaheim, they better move the Clips back to San Diego. Three NBA teams within a 50 mile radius
sick.gif
It would be sweet having an NBA team to watch when not in the Bay
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Why do the Maloofs have to be so broke that they don't want to put any money into a new arena
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

the maloofs are broke? since when?

and the clippers better never move. cant beat cheap tickets and talking %$!! to clipper fans all night

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

the maloofs are broke? since when?

and the clippers better never move. cant beat cheap tickets and talking %$!! to clipper fans all night

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
They'd suddenly have money if they could move the Kings to Las Vegas.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
They'd suddenly have money if they could move the Kings to Las Vegas.

Originally Posted by CP1708

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Territorial rights has to do when a team moves into a city where there is already an existing team.

Originally Posted by CP1708

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Territorial rights has to do when a team moves into a city where there is already an existing team.

When the Mavs are winning, Jet is a game changer.

When they're losing, hes garbage. Oh you Mav fans
laugh.gif

When the Mavs are winning, Jet is a game changer.

When they're losing, hes garbage. Oh you Mav fans
laugh.gif

Charlie V is the biggest %$+%#-made, lazy, effortless, waste of talent basketball player EVER
laugh.gif
the guy may as well be a cancer patient
30t6p3b.gif

Charlie V is the biggest %$+%#-made, lazy, effortless, waste of talent basketball player EVER
laugh.gif
the guy may as well be a cancer patient
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom