OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

MFollowill Mark Followill
Can't believe NJ is getting 2 first rounders for sending Terrence Willams to Hou and taking on Sasha Vujacic from LA. Win for them

I guess it's...

LA gets Joe Smith
NJN gets Houston and LAL first rounders along with Sasha
HOU gets T-Will.

Nets: Sasha Vujacic + Houston first round pick + Lakers first round pick

Rockets: Terrence Williams

Lakers: Joe Smith

Nets: Sasha Vujacic + Houston first round pick + Lakers first round pick

Rockets: Terrence Williams

Lakers: Joe Smith

I'm gettin the email alerts here on my computer and I'm like who the @#$% is Sasha on Houston?  Then he says we tradin someone for our own first rounder, I'm like what in the @#$% is goin on in LA right now,  Zo take over and start tradin stuff? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm gettin the email alerts here on my computer and I'm like who the @#$% is Sasha on Houston?  Then he says we tradin someone for our own first rounder, I'm like what in the @#$% is goin on in LA right now,  Zo take over and start tradin stuff? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Can't believe NJ is getting 2 first rounders for sending Terrence Willams to Hou and taking on Sasha Vujacic from LA. Win for them

I guess it's...

LA gets Joe Smith
HOU gets T-Will.
Jersey goin all in for Melo with the extra picks, but getting our first rounder isn't exactly a big pull. 
ohwell.gif
  We woulda sold it next year anyways. 

But Houston's.......if they keep up with the luck they been having, that could be a nice pick.  If they offer up all 3 for Melo, Denver gonna have just about every pick in the first round. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I guess it's...

LA gets Joe Smith
HOU gets T-Will.
Jersey goin all in for Melo with the extra picks, but getting our first rounder isn't exactly a big pull. 
ohwell.gif
  We woulda sold it next year anyways. 

But Houston's.......if they keep up with the luck they been having, that could be a nice pick.  If they offer up all 3 for Melo, Denver gonna have just about every pick in the first round. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I really liked Terrence, I hope they can give him some minutes in Houston, but what will he run?

He definitely won't run the 1 or 2. That job is for K-Mart and Aaron.

I always thought he was a tad small for the 3, I always thought he'd be better as a 2, especially when you have big @$% dudes like Carmelo, Bron, and PP playing the three.

I really liked Terrence, I hope they can give him some minutes in Houston, but what will he run?

He definitely won't run the 1 or 2. That job is for K-Mart and Aaron.

I always thought he was a tad small for the 3, I always thought he'd be better as a 2, especially when you have big @$% dudes like Carmelo, Bron, and PP playing the three.

Lakers basically saving $ on this deal while giving up a pick in the 20's basically.

Nets getting more picks to lure Denver in a Melo deal.

Houston gets another wing...for who knows what. Maybe take over as a defensive stopper if they don't resign Shane

Lakers basically saving $ on this deal while giving up a pick in the 20's basically.

Nets getting more picks to lure Denver in a Melo deal.

Houston gets another wing...for who knows what. Maybe take over as a defensive stopper if they don't resign Shane

When are we going to learn to stop giving away talent for a potential deal? This is what has screwed us over the past couple years.

Yea if things don't work out we have 2 1st rounders, but TWill had a bright future.

When are we going to learn to stop giving away talent for a potential deal? This is what has screwed us over the past couple years.

Yea if things don't work out we have 2 1st rounders, but TWill had a bright future.

Jermaine Taylor to Sac for a 2nd rder to make room for T-Will.

Hopefully Taylor gets some burn over there.

Jermaine Taylor to Sac for a 2nd rder to make room for T-Will.

Hopefully Taylor gets some burn over there.

Does this mean future HOFer Courtney Lee gets moved again? Kevin Martin, Courtney Lee & Terrence Williams? I guess.

Does this mean future HOFer Courtney Lee gets moved again? Kevin Martin, Courtney Lee & Terrence Williams? I guess.

grin.gif
Nets need to realize that Carmelo doesn't want to join our team.. Twill had huge potential.. Atleast we're getting 2 first rounders out of this.. Don't get me started on Vujabitch
indifferent.gif

grin.gif
Nets need to realize that Carmelo doesn't want to join our team.. Twill had huge potential.. Atleast we're getting 2 first rounders out of this.. Don't get me started on Vujabitch
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom