OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Wth is wrong with this nba lol, they're just doing video game stuff now..

We have possibly OJ, Melo, raymond felton, and Amare all on one team. These are all time great hs players who, for the most part, have done well in the L.

Then we have the heat, enough said.

Then we have the celtics, which is a freaking 90's all decade team as starters,

Boozer and rose in chicago, Big Al and Dwill in Utah, Kobe with Pau in the trade of the decade,

I mean seriously, this is nba 2k now lol

Wth is wrong with this nba lol, they're just doing video game stuff now..

We have possibly OJ, Melo, raymond felton, and Amare all on one team. These are all time great hs players who, for the most part, have done well in the L.

Then we have the heat, enough said.

Then we have the celtics, which is a freaking 90's all decade team as starters,

Boozer and rose in chicago, Big Al and Dwill in Utah, Kobe with Pau in the trade of the decade,

I mean seriously, this is nba 2k now lol

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

The rumor is Carmelo Anthony to the Bobcats for Gerald Wallace, Tyrus Thomas and Gerald Henderson. Doubt there's much truth to it though.
I'd take that deal and RUN.

What talent is left on that team after that though?

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

The rumor is Carmelo Anthony to the Bobcats for Gerald Wallace, Tyrus Thomas and Gerald Henderson. Doubt there's much truth to it though.
I'd take that deal and RUN.

What talent is left on that team after that though?

If the Nuggets want to be stuck in mediocrity for the next five years, then they should take that deal. No question.

If the Nuggets want to be stuck in mediocrity for the next five years, then they should take that deal. No question.

How good defensively would OJ at SG, Melo at SF and Amare at PF be? 
laugh.gif

It would be nice if Felton was playing bad and they just put OJ at PG, but that's not happening.

How good defensively would OJ at SG, Melo at SF and Amare at PF be? 
laugh.gif

It would be nice if Felton was playing bad and they just put OJ at PG, but that's not happening.

Anyone have a list of all the particulars of that deal?  How the hell Melo AND OJ end up in NY? 
nerd.gif

Anyone have a list of all the particulars of that deal?  How the hell Melo AND OJ end up in NY? 
nerd.gif

Denver gets Zbo, Curry. Gallo, picks
NY gets Melo, OJ, Thabeet

Memphis gets JR Smith, Birdman and Chandler is what I heard. 

Not sure if thats true though, but I hate it. Keep JR Smith away from this team. Our bench would definitely improve though. Plus,. we get two more wing players when we already have Tony Allen, Henry, Sam and Rudy. Yep, sounds like something we'll do.
laugh.gif
 If we can come out of the deal with Birdman, Chandler, Douglas and Randolph I'll be happy.

Memphis gets JR Smith, Birdman and Chandler is what I heard. 

Not sure if thats true though, but I hate it. Keep JR Smith away from this team. Our bench would definitely improve though. Plus,. we get two more wing players when we already have Tony Allen, Henry, Sam and Rudy. Yep, sounds like something we'll do.
laugh.gif
 If we can come out of the deal with Birdman, Chandler, Douglas and Randolph I'll be happy.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Memphis gets JR Smith, Birdman and Chandler is what I heard. Not sure if thats true though, but I hate it. Keep JR Smith away from this team. Our bench would definitely improve though.

.....Well, I know why New York would do that deal. 
laugh.gif

Denver gets expiring, Gallo, and semi decent picks (depending on if they from NY or any from Memphis)

Memphis gets Expiring JR, solid big in Bird to put with Gasol, and a nice player in Chandler. 

New York wins.  Obviously.  I dunno.  That's a lot of arm twisting that'll need to be done.  But it would be nice to see.  And also, one step closer to Paul in New York with Amare and Melo both there.  In fact, OJ would be a decent peice to dangle back towards NO next summer when those type talks would heat up.  OJ and Felton plus whatever else is left for Paul.  A team with no owner, *shrugs*  Worth a shot. 

Hope it works out, why not?  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Memphis gets JR Smith, Birdman and Chandler is what I heard. Not sure if thats true though, but I hate it. Keep JR Smith away from this team. Our bench would definitely improve though.

.....Well, I know why New York would do that deal. 
laugh.gif

Denver gets expiring, Gallo, and semi decent picks (depending on if they from NY or any from Memphis)

Memphis gets Expiring JR, solid big in Bird to put with Gasol, and a nice player in Chandler. 

New York wins.  Obviously.  I dunno.  That's a lot of arm twisting that'll need to be done.  But it would be nice to see.  And also, one step closer to Paul in New York with Amare and Melo both there.  In fact, OJ would be a decent peice to dangle back towards NO next summer when those type talks would heat up.  OJ and Felton plus whatever else is left for Paul.  A team with no owner, *shrugs*  Worth a shot. 

Hope it works out, why not?  
laugh.gif

Depending on how much money and years are left on their contracts, that Charlotte-Denver deal is a good trade for the Nuggets. The Nuggets would get an all-star caliber player in Wallace and an athletic energy player in Tyrus Thomas.

Depending on how much money and years are left on their contracts, that Charlotte-Denver deal is a good trade for the Nuggets. The Nuggets would get an all-star caliber player in Wallace and an athletic energy player in Tyrus Thomas.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

maybe Denver could play defense now
roll.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

maybe Denver could play defense now
roll.gif

acquire mayo then eventually ship him for paul?
nerd.gif

but nah, where did you guys hear this? twitter?

Back
Top Bottom