OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

It took Love one minute into the second quarter to get his first rebound and field goal (he had one point from a throw).

Halfway through the third, 20 and 13.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

It took Love one minute into the second quarter to get his first rebound and field goal (he had one point from a throw).

laugh.gif
26 and 18 in the final 3 quarters tonight. 

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

laugh.gif
26 and 18 in the final 3 quarters tonight. 

Kevin Love is the best rebounder in the NBA without a doubt. dudes were saying it was just a fluke and he will back down to earth with his real rebounding numbers.

Love is
pimp.gif

Kevin Love is the best rebounder in the NBA without a doubt. dudes were saying it was just a fluke and he will back down to earth with his real rebounding numbers.

Love is
pimp.gif

Darko Milicic leads the league in blocks (seven tonight).

People don't still think he was the most overpaid player in this past off-season, right?..

People don't still think he was the most overpaid player in this past off-season, right?..

Originally Posted by bballah3

Wes Johnson is easily the worst starter in the league.
He's okay I just want to see him drive more and stop being so jumpy on the defensive end.

No matter how many rebounds Love gets, I want to see Love in the paint more going to work. Since his rookie year he has taken more shots away from the basket.

Originally Posted by bballah3

Wes Johnson is easily the worst starter in the league.
He's okay I just want to see him drive more and stop being so jumpy on the defensive end.

No matter how many rebounds Love gets, I want to see Love in the paint more going to work. Since his rookie year he has taken more shots away from the basket.

Even with Darko playing well HOOD, I've said this many times and but I still wish DeMarcus Cousins was the pick.

I'm fully aware it would have been risky considering the mixture of questionable personalities (Beasley, Darko, etc.), but we've got a glut of guards especially since Martell is returning, then Corey, then Ellington, etc. etc. I don't believe an NBA GM (no matter how bad he's perceived to be) would turn down a player solely because of character issues... so maybe he saw something in Cousins' game that he didn't like, and we'll end up seeing what that exactly is down the road.

Can't wait for next year when we add someone like Harrison Barnes or whoever and then Ricky Rubio obviously.

Rubio, Love, Beasley, Flynn, Webster, Darko, Barnes (or whoever)...

Even with Darko playing well HOOD, I've said this many times and but I still wish DeMarcus Cousins was the pick.

I'm fully aware it would have been risky considering the mixture of questionable personalities (Beasley, Darko, etc.), but we've got a glut of guards especially since Martell is returning, then Corey, then Ellington, etc. etc. I don't believe an NBA GM (no matter how bad he's perceived to be) would turn down a player solely because of character issues... so maybe he saw something in Cousins' game that he didn't like, and we'll end up seeing what that exactly is down the road.

Can't wait for next year when we add someone like Harrison Barnes or whoever and then Ricky Rubio obviously.

Rubio, Love, Beasley, Flynn, Webster, Darko, Barnes (or whoever)...

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif
He's had a couple nice games, but he's still a scrub. Dude has played at about the level of a replacement player (maybe worse).

The only reason he's leading the league in blocks is because they may be the worst defensive team in the league. Guys like Beasley, Ridnour, and Johnson can't keep anyone in front of them, and Love isn't exactly a great athlete/tall, so Darko is usually the one helping at the rim.

So yes, still overpaid, and still far below average. 9 and 6 in 26 minutes on 42% from the field (as a center
indifferent.gif
), and 59% from the line with 2.5 turnovers isn't exactly premium production. He's garbage.

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif
He's had a couple nice games, but he's still a scrub. Dude has played at about the level of a replacement player (maybe worse).

The only reason he's leading the league in blocks is because they may be the worst defensive team in the league. Guys like Beasley, Ridnour, and Johnson can't keep anyone in front of them, and Love isn't exactly a great athlete/tall, so Darko is usually the one helping at the rim.

So yes, still overpaid, and still far below average. 9 and 6 in 26 minutes on 42% from the field (as a center
indifferent.gif
), and 59% from the line with 2.5 turnovers isn't exactly premium production. He's garbage.

Bill Simmons writes an article how Derrick Rose isn't an elite player, and they go up against the defending NBA champions and he torches them.
roll.gif

29/5/9.
pimp.gif

I also agree with the assessment of Darko, he's playing how they need him to play, that's all you can ask from him. And if he's leading the league in blocks? GOOD FOR HIM!!

It was a good night to be a big in the NBA tonight though.
30t6p3b.gif

36/10/5/2 blocks for Amar'e (He had a triple double tonight too! 11 turnovers.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
).
26/6/2/1 block for Nene
24/3/3 for Bargs
13/3/1/5 blocks for Nazr
13/14/6/3 blocks for Big Hibb
21/8/4/4 blocks for the Spaniard
18/9/3 blocks for Serge
8/15/1 block for Greg Monroe
11/5/2/7 blocks for Darko
27/18/3 blocks for Kevin
24/22/3/5 blocks for Bogut (straight
sick.gif
)
14/12/2 blocks for Dwight
16/8/3/3 for Big Al.
16/12/3/1 block for Blair
16/18/2 blocks for Camby

Also, GREAT to see AK47 filling up that stat sheet again, 17/13/5/2/3, excellent to see.

Bill Simmons writes an article how Derrick Rose isn't an elite player, and they go up against the defending NBA champions and he torches them.
roll.gif

29/5/9.
pimp.gif

I also agree with the assessment of Darko, he's playing how they need him to play, that's all you can ask from him. And if he's leading the league in blocks? GOOD FOR HIM!!

It was a good night to be a big in the NBA tonight though.
30t6p3b.gif

36/10/5/2 blocks for Amar'e (He had a triple double tonight too! 11 turnovers.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
).
26/6/2/1 block for Nene
24/3/3 for Bargs
13/3/1/5 blocks for Nazr
13/14/6/3 blocks for Big Hibb
21/8/4/4 blocks for the Spaniard
18/9/3 blocks for Serge
8/15/1 block for Greg Monroe
11/5/2/7 blocks for Darko
27/18/3 blocks for Kevin
24/22/3/5 blocks for Bogut (straight
sick.gif
)
14/12/2 blocks for Dwight
16/8/3/3 for Big Al.
16/12/3/1 block for Blair
16/18/2 blocks for Camby

Also, GREAT to see AK47 filling up that stat sheet again, 17/13/5/2/3, excellent to see.

Back
Top Bottom