OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

You know the Magic are going to try and tack on Gilbert Arenas with Dwight Howard too.

Originally Posted by PMatic

You know the Magic are going to try and tack on Gilbert Arenas with Dwight Howard too.

pretty much.. or turk at the least

No 3-peat, thanks to the Mavs.
pimp.gif

Gilbert will shine in LA

anyways WOW to this game, score, and how the lakers got swept. never thought id see this.

Why the heck aren't you going OFF on CP right now? 
roll.gif

I remember at least half a thousand "Mavs/Playoffs" from him

Don't tell me you wanna be the better man. ENJOY THIS.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
He'd be an upgrade over Fisher.

30t6p3b.gif
@ Terry not breaking the record.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

No 3-peat, thanks to the Mavs.
pimp.gif

JA, even though i disagree with half the things you say.. congrats buddy..

your team has just made my year.. ALOT of folks in my office will be calling in sick tomorrow

and true rational LA fans, i truly feel bad for you guys.. as to the 'kobe > jordan' crowd, i couldn't be happier to see a team lose

Originally Posted by JPZx

Why the heck aren't you going OFF on CP right now? 
roll.gif
To hell with him. This is punishment enough.
laugh.gif

Frauds. Losers. SOFT.

Dudes got worked. That's all there is to it.

Congrats to the Mavs.
pimp.gif

Congrats to you JA.
pimp.gif
 You stuck with this team through thick and thin.

I expect this thread and the series thread to be bombarded with
pimp.gif
's from Mavs' fans who backflipped off the bandwagon when the playoffs started.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Good riddance to the Lakers.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Much respect to Phil Jackson though.  The GOAT.
pimp.gif

Not a good way to end a HOF coaching career though.

Well idont see how we are frauds and losers seeing as how we were back to back champs. Ironic

mavs played terrific and i hope they keep being great

Congrats Mavs. Gotta feel good sweepin LA! 
And props JA, and other mavs fan for stickin with em

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Well idont see how we are frauds and losers seeing as how we were back to back champs. Ironic

Has about as much to do with this year's team as the 2003 Portland series and 06/07 had to do with this Mavs team... NOTHING.

Why how nice of Cfranchise26 to drop by. I'd post Spurs gone fishing pics, but they were buried at sea by the Grizzlies a week ago.

Congrats to JA, Nowitness and all the Mavs fans. Respect for that butt whooping.

Congrats Mavs and their fans.

Lakers season over in early May? Where do they do that at??
sick.gif

Anyway, basketball season over. Time to focus on baseball.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Has about as much to do with this year's team as the 2003 Portland series and 06/07 had to do with this Mavs team... NOTHING.

What the hell are you talking about? I didnt even bring that up 

Why how nice of Cfranchise26 to drop by. I'd post Spurs gone fishing pics, but they were buried at sea by the Grizzlies a week ago.

Congrats to JA, Nowitness and all the Mavs fans. Respect for that butt whooping.

I thought u are a Grizz fan??? I am so confused
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
Man this again.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Laker fan since I was a kid. Been following the Grizzlies since Jerry West took over. I really need to put a disclaimer in my sig.

There was plenty of talk about it in the series thread... Last year and the year before got nothing to do with this year.

Dudes went out like a bunch of punks this year.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

There was plenty of talk about it in the series thread... Last year and the year before got nothing to do with this year.

Dudes went out like a bunch of punks this year.
lol relax, just be happy your mavs won.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
Man this again.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Laker fan since I was a kid. Been following the Grizzlies since Jerry West took over. I really need to put a disclaimer in my sig.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ok, ok.... Kinda like my friend thats a Lakers/Kings fan. Became a Lakers fan as a naive youngster, finally coming around to his senses but doesn't wanna renounce a good thing in the Lakers.

man it sucks that the lakers lost already, i was hoping for them to lose in the finals. thanks mavs for making a boring finals.

Dirk and JA, congrats. But understand that this series won't mean anything unless they finish the job. You know what I'm sayin.

Back
Top Bottom