[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

phillynas wrote:
on to the next win

[You]
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
[/You]

[Me]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[/Me]

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Congrats to all the classy Yankees fans here. Your team executed and got the job done. Can't hate that at all. Hats off.

All those who are gloating and being ignorant for no reason, you know where you can go.

cosign

Btw...stay classy, Yankee fans.
laugh.gif

EDIT: Kudos to the actual classy ones as well

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Some in here acting like you won the series already:
laugh.gif

If you were here from before game 1, you would know that some Phillies Fans in here have been acting like they won even before we even played, and especiallyafter game 1.

Always tryna hate on us Yankees.

Congrats to all the classy Yankees fans here. Your team executed and got the job done. Can't hate that at all. Hats off.

All those who are gloating and being ignorant for no reason, you know where you can go.

I don't know where I fall, but you gotta expect it with all the trash SOME Phillies fans were talking before game one.

Anyway, very classy of you. I know how tough it is to prop the other team, being a Yankees fan.
laugh.gif

I see this going back to the Bronx.

Originally Posted by G Stacks

Word, who's gonna be at the stadium tomorrow. I don't want to go alone.

Man, I don't trust you guys anymore.

everytime I say i'm going, no one goes.

Some in here acting like you won the series already
How do you figure? Everyone is hyped because we came into the Bank and took the first 2 games when the general consensus was that we'd belucky to walk away with one win.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

cosign

"ignorant" Yankee fans? Man, ya'll had fans yelling "Yankees suck!" when Philly was losing, how the hell ya'll gonna heckle and saya team "sucks" when you are losing?

i try to stay humble and not rub it in but come on, if philly would've pulled it out don't act like it would be all " whew good game guys "

lets be real here

I just wanna say My bad to the Phillies Fans that feel offended by some of the things I've said.

There's been some VERY classy Phhillies fans, which I tip my hat to. But there were also the ignorant ones, which all my comments are directed to.

Again, my bad if I've offended you Classy fans.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Some in here acting like you won the series already:
laugh.gif

If you were here from before game 1, you would know that some Phillies Fans in here have been acting like they won even before we even played, and especially after game 1.

Always tryna hate on us Yankees.

For real? Sounds pretty questionable when you look at that pitching staff/lineup. Lost passion for this sport a few years ago because of ped's/no salarycap garbage.

Again A-Rod says (this time to Michael Kay) that "We've been down this road before in '04, so we aren't going to get ahead of ourselveshere".

I really think he means it though.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
outta here

no 1 trying 2 hear that

take that sack riding back 2 jersey

stinkees suck

Originally Posted by G Stacks

"Well, of course we're going to win," Rollins told Leno. "If we're nice, we'll let it go six, but I'm thinking five and close it out at home."
Word?

"That's not what's going to happen," Yankees closer Mariano Rivera said. "What he says and what's going to happen is far from that. We'll see what happens."
Hmmm.

Yankees Lead Series 3-1
DuckHuntDog.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For real? Sounds pretty questionable when you look at that pitching staff/lineup. Lost passion for this sport a few years ago because of ped's/no salary cap garbage.
Yup.

According to some of their fans, we were no match. Their batting was better, their pitching was better, etc.

bobby valentine is right, that inning unravelled way too quickly with Lidge on the mound and Damon going to third. The team and Lidge were all thrown off afterthat.

that was a huge win and while I don't agree with Francesa saying start Gaudin instead of AJ, i honestly wouldn't mind at this point if we get full restAJ at home AND full rest Pettite.

Hmm....Where we can go?

043162484353ac736d6bb8b4db3d6a601571e432.gif

HOW ABOUT TO ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP PARADE YOU PHILLY BUMS!!!!!

TickerTapeParade.jpg
1030-yanks-parade.5.jpg

15n69ly.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Btw...stay classy, Yankee fans.
laugh.gif

EDIT: Kudos to the actual classy ones as well

Trust if the series outcome thus far was reversed it would be twice as worse.

Like A-Rod said

Let's not get ahead of ourselves
The level headed Yankee fans who were here from day one know the deal.

laugh.gif
@ HTTB getting his Negrodamus on.

Back
Top Bottom