[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

I feel very good about tonight, I tried to pretend I did game 2 but to be honest, I just didn't

Let's go Cole...show us that Cy Young stuff you got

Originally Posted by jrp44

I'm ready for tonight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LETS GO YANKS!

I just found this stuff funny....

Washington (ANI): Supermodel Kate Hudson and her boyfriend Alex Rodriguez "love sex" so much that they end up talking about it the whole day, a pal has revealed. Us mag quoted a friend as saying: "They love sex!"

They talk about it all day. Kate gets graphic talking about his body, even to her parents." The couple, who began romancing in May are almost always together. And an insider confirms that she does not worry about him straying away as "she's with him every second."

Another pal says that Rodriguez says he loves Hudson much more than Madonna, whom he dated after his divorce with wife Cynthia in 2008. The pal said: "Kate is changing him for the better. He's less of a jerk…He's also more free-spirited."

And...

http://www.nydailynews.co...ro_kids_can_idolize.html
How did he get his mojo back?
Is it that he finally got the steroid use off his chest?

Could it be Kate? Almost every game Hudson is in the stands, it's as if he has dynamite in his bat. Their intimacy, said one observer, "is like 'Animal Planet.' "

Us magazine says cute Katie has been telling pals sex with A-Rod has been great.

laugh.gif
@ the newspapers and tabloids basically saying what everyone in the Yankee thread has been saying all year long.

And here we were all thinking that Kate is putting it on A-Rod. But it sounds like A-Rod turned lil Kate out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I just found this stuff funny....

Washington (ANI): Supermodel Kate Hudson and her boyfriend Alex Rodriguez "love sex" so much that they end up talking about it the whole day, a pal has revealed. Us mag quoted a friend as saying: "They love sex!"

They talk about it all day. Kate gets graphic talking about his body, even to her parents." The couple, who began romancing in May are almost always together. And an insider confirms that she does not worry about him straying away as "she's with him every second."

Another pal says that Rodriguez says he loves Hudson much more than Madonna, whom he dated after his divorce with wife Cynthia in 2008. The pal said: "Kate is changing him for the better. He's less of a jerk…He's also more free-spirited."

And...

http://www.nydailynews.co...ro_kids_can_idolize.html
How did he get his mojo back?
Is it that he finally got the steroid use off his chest?

Could it be Kate? Almost every game Hudson is in the stands, it's as if he has dynamite in his bat. Their intimacy, said one observer, "is like 'Animal Planet.' "

Us magazine says cute Katie has been telling pals sex with A-Rod has been great.

laugh.gif
@ the newspapers and tabloids basically saying what everyone in the Yankee thread has been saying all year long.

And here we were all thinking that Kate is putting it on A-Rod. But it sounds like A-Rod turned lil Kate out.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

as long as the Yankees are winning, and Kate is around..let the tabloids say what they want...AROD laying it down on Kate...time to lay down the wood onPhilly.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He imagines himself to be a centaur??! Ol' wannabe Motaro from Mortal Kombat 3 ^*@ (&%(@...

You'd expect Alex Rodriguez to have a bedroom filled with trophies - not bizarre portraits of himself.

US Weekly reports the Yankee's slugger has commissioned paintings of himself - as a centaur.

But wait, it gets better - they're hanging above the superstar athletes' bed, according to the magazine.

"He was so vain. He had not one, but two painted portraits of himself as a centaur. You know, the half man, half horse figure," scoffs an ex-girlfriend to the magazine. "It was ridiculous."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2...ortions__has_selfportrait_.html#ixzz0VYFL8CTQ

And the accompanying picture:
laugh.gif

alg_vain_arod.jpg

Tonight's lineups:

YANKEES
Derek Jeter SS
Johnny Damon LF
Mark Teixeira 1B
Alex Rodriguez 3B
Jorge Posada C
Robinson Cano 2B
Nick Swisher RF
Melky Cabrera CF
Andy Pettitte P

Pitching: LHP Andy Pettitte (2-0, 2.37 postseason ERA)

PHILLIES
Jimmy Rollins SS
Shane Victorino CF
Chase Utley 2B
Ryan Howard 1B
Jayson Werth RF
Raul Ibanez LF
Pedro Feliz 3B
Carlos Ruiz C
Cole Hamels P

Pitching: LHP Cole Hamels (1-1, 6.75 postseason ERA)

TIME/TV: 7:57 p.m., FOX

And CC Sabathia will start Game 4.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He imagines himself to be a centaur??! Ol' wannabe Motaro from Mortal Kombat 3 ^*@ (&%(@...

You'd expect Alex Rodriguez to have a bedroom filled with trophies - not bizarre portraits of himself.

US Weekly reports the Yankee's slugger has commissioned paintings of himself - as a centaur.

But wait, it gets better - they're hanging above the superstar athletes' bed, according to the magazine.

"He was so vain. He had not one, but two painted portraits of himself as a centaur. You know, the half man, half horse figure," scoffs an ex-girlfriend to the magazine. "It was ridiculous."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2...ortions__has_selfportrait_.html#ixzz0VYFL8CTQ
And the accompanying picture:
laugh.gif

alg_vain_arod.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

kind of like picasso and the paintings where he depicted himself as a minotaur (half bull half man)

laugh.gif

A-rod doesn't come off weird at all to me. But we're hearing some weird %$% !#!% about him

Its raining here so hopefully theres no more trick or treaters and I can watch the game with no interruptions.

Bring home the championship gold Yankees.

@(#* it...

If the Mets can't be champions at least NEW YORK will be champions.

Stomp those Philly bums. @(#*@ lames, HATE the @(#*#@ Phillies. Yanks are going up 2-1 tonight. Cole Hamels is about to get BOMBED.

GOD DAMNIT

I want baseball

I rush out before game time, got some Mexican, speed back, and get in right at 7:55 and I'm seeing pictures of these idiots as kids.

Back
Top Bottom