[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

I have a feeling today will be a high scoring game, and Game 2 will be low scoring.

Phillies will split one of these 2 games though.

Beanie Sigel and Young Chris should come out for Game 3 performing "Home of Philly"
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
*sigh*

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I have a feeling today will be a high scoring game, and Game 2 will be low scoring.

Phillies will split one of these 2 games though.

Yo mez wanna make a friendly bet?

I think if the yanks take game 1 they win in 5. Because if they can beat Lee, pedro and hamels will get shelled.

Lee has never pitched well vs the Yanks historically, likewise for CC vs the Phils.

Phils can easily shell Andy and A.J. as well.

With these two cheap HR parks I expect a lot of offense this whole series.

Isn't Pedro on a minimum-type salary?
laugh.gif
Ibanez was obtained for cheap.

Lee and Lidge were traded for.

The whole argument was dumb to begin with but I'm just sayin'. Not a good comparison.
laugh.gif

Game needs to start already.

7.1 mill a year for ibanez is cheap???
roll.gif

Lee has never pitched well vs the Yanks historically, likewise for CC vs the Phils.

I only want to know what Yanks and Phillie fans have to say not bystanders.

Pedro went and lost his mind during his press conference with the media a little while ago.

I don't know if I heard him right, but I think he went on to say that Dom Zimmer, or Karim Garcia, called out his mom during the '04 ALCS!?

He also said he was the most influential player that ever played in Yankee Stadium. (A few reporters laughed).

roll.gif
Game 2 should be fun, but let's get through Game 1 first.

TheAssassin23:
Do some of yall read all the posts? I mean really how can I possibly sound as ignorant as celtxhalfshell. AI Fan should know this same ##@$ happen for the Twins series, and after all was said and done I gave cuz his props because he does come in with an opinion an educated one and talks in here. He never came in just to bash. The ones who do get Assassinated. I gave them their props (overlooked) And when the Yanks start taking shots I defend it then you "yankee mediators" come and tell me to lay off the Twins, then the Angels, now the Phils? How does that make any sense.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TheAssassin23:
The ones who do get Assassinated.
roll.gif
roll.gif
TheAssassin23:
get Assassinated.

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

Isn't Pedro on a minimum-type salary?
laugh.gif
Ibanez was obtained for cheap.

Lee and Lidge were traded for.

The whole argument was dumb to begin with but I'm just sayin'. Not a good comparison.
laugh.gif

Game needs to start already.

7.1 mill a year for ibanez is cheap???
roll.gif
I's rather pay twice that for a less productive Johnny Damon myself

All I have to say is that if the Phillies lose, I wanna see you brave hearted fans in here taking the heat.

And I can't speak for others, but if the Yankees lose, I'll be right here to take the heat.

It's just that you Phillies fans seem like the type that will talk,talk,talk, and then when the Yankees win, you'll disappear or come out with anexcuse.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

z140911242.jpg

Don't get your panties in a bunch.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

TheAssassin23:
Do some of yall read all the posts? I mean really how can I possibly sound as ignorant as celtxhalfshell. AI Fan should know this same ##@$ happen for the Twins series, and after all was said and done I gave cuz his props because he does come in with an opinion an educated one and talks in here. He never came in just to bash. The ones who do get Assassinated. I gave them their props (overlooked) And when the Yanks start taking shots I defend it then you "yankee mediators" come and tell me to lay off the Twins, then the Angels, now the Phils? How does that make any sense.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TheAssassin23:
The ones who do get Assassinated.
roll.gif
roll.gif
TheAssassin23:
get Assassinated.

Reminds me of that Hot Shots! movie intro when there is a debriefing with a wall of text, and he keeps misspelling the word so many times that hejust changed it to "killed".
laugh.gif

If the Yankees win tonight, which I believe they will, I honestly believe they can sweep this series.

But I'll be conservative and say Yankees in 5. Other than Lee, the Phillies pitching staff does not scare me one bit. And if it's a close game, Ithink Lidge's perfect post season comes to an ugly end.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Don't get your panties in a bunch.
roll.gif
Relax big boy, its just that you get annoying with all your trolling, that's all.

Back
Top Bottom