[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Hey Assassin, chill out buddy. People have different ways of rooting. Not everyone is going to go out pounding their chest when they're about to play the reigning world champions.

Dont worry bout me thats the problem I didnt say anyone has to root like I am. I didnt come in here and say !+#! till this win in 5 games of course we are gonna win from THIER players popped up. yall make me sick with this chill out !+#!
Dude, you're taking shots at fellow Yankees fans.

Over all you scared fans who want to give props to the opposing team and look like dogs with your tail in between your legs " I just like baseball both teams are good Get outta here"
Slow your roll. You're making me understand why everyone hates Yankees fans. You can talk all you want to the other team, but don't ripfellow fans 'cause they're not joining in with you.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

roll.gif
roll.gif

It's always the dudes who come out of nowhere that pop off the most...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I didn't wanna say it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

This clown is the celtixhalfshell of Yankee fans.

laugh.gif
nah we can understand the words Assassin is typing. Celtichalfbrainwas on a whole other level of stupidity with his words.

Dude im not taking shots at yall but ever since the damn Twins series its chill out man give the other team some respect. And its coming from fellow Yankeefans. Why worry about me is my point Im not in here talking senseless garbage im giving my opinion that im entitled to just as everyone else is.

Theres a few of yall who be in here on the same $%%. Im not sure how many sleep overs yall have had but I didnt come out of nowhere. Im to the point I dontbeat around the bush and I dont let crap get thrown at me without throwing it back. If im rooting for the Yanks why does it matter how? Yall should worry aboutwho im talking to instead of what im saying I dont come in here and banter for no damn reason dude

Originally Posted by af1 1982

And who cares if we won against the Rays because all I know is that the Yanks couldn't even beat the bum #++ Marlins, even with their all star of a team.
"Couldn't even beat the bum #++ Marlins, even with their allstar of a team."

I hope you meant the Yankees having the "all star of a team", because if you are referring to the Marlins, your argument makes absolute no sense.

Great series that could absolutely go either way. I wouldn't mind matching CC with Lee in game 4 and depending on where were at after that maybe go back toAJ and a three man rotation. If they do pitch Blanton in that game I don't think Gaudin is a bad choice since we have the pen to back him up and I wouldexpect a slug fest in that game anyway. Either way this thing comes back to NY for 6 and possibly 7 no doubt in my mind.

I'm really looking foward to this series. Phillies will stand up to us and not make the mistakes under pressure like the Angles and Twins did.

Dude im not taking shots at yall but ever since the damn Twins series its chill out man give the other team some respect. And its coming from fellow Yankee fans. Why worry about me is my point Im not in here talking senseless garbage im giving my opinion that im entitled to just as everyone else is.

Theres a few of yall who be in here on the same $%%. Im not sure how many sleep overs yall have had but I didnt come out of nowhere. Im to the point I dont beat around the bush and I dont let crap get thrown at me without throwing it back. If im rooting for the Yanks why does it matter how? Yall should worry about who im talking to instead of what im saying I dont come in here and banter for no damn reason dude
sharin your opinion is fine. but your opinion gets lost when all you're doing is coming across as a moron who is angry at the world.that's why people are sayin to tone it down a bit.

Do some of yall read all the posts? I mean really how can I possibly sound as ignorant as celtxhalfshell. AI Fan should know this same ##@$ happen for theTwins series, and after all was said and done I gave cuz his props because he does come in with an opinion an educated one and talks in here. He never came injust to bash. The ones who do get Assassinated. I gave them their props (overlooked) And when the Yanks start taking shots I defend it then you "yankeemediators" come and tell me to lay off the Twins, then the Angels, now the Phils? How does that make any sense.

What gets me is how fam is legitimately DISGUSTED that most of us aren't swinging haymakers along with him.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im not sure how many sleep overs yall have had but I didnt come out of nowhere.
Dammit, we were trying to keep it a secret. We all just sleep over Mez's house on game nights and take turns posting on his computer.

Dude im not taking shots at yall but ever since the damn Twins series its chill out man give the other team some respect. And its coming from fellow Yankee fans. Why worry about me is my point Im not in here talking senseless garbage im giving my opinion that im entitled to just as everyone else is.

Theres a few of yall who be in here on the same $%%. Im not sure how many sleep overs yall have had but I didnt come out of nowhere. Im to the point I dont beat around the bush and I dont let crap get thrown at me without throwing it back. If im rooting for the Yanks why does it matter how? Yall should worry about who im talking to instead of what im saying I dont come in here and banter for no damn reason dude
Did I read your post wrong? I was responding to this...

Over all you scared fans who want to give props to the opposing team and look like dogs with your tail in between your legs " I just like baseball both teams are good Get outta here"
Did i misinterpret that post or something?

Whatever dude. We're both Yankee fans. This is pointless.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by John2st

jordan201 u say we beat the rays last year the team who won YOUR division. We beat up your ace last year. What are you trying to say? expose our pitching? cc is your only good pitcher. Burnett is horrible. your bullpen is better? joba is a bum and phil hughes is a bum both been shaky in the playoffs. Our bullpen has been lights out while yours has not. I love these yankee fans pounding their chest. its a joke, everyone of you were on the brooklyn bridge last year ready to jump. haha expose our pitching. Noone is saying the yankees are scared of lidge, but you think the phillies give one f about anybody you put on the mound? lets be serious this phillies lineup 1-9 is better than any lineup out there, better than the yankees. It means nothing but phils took 2 of 3 in reg season if not for lidge blowing a save we sweep. this series is deff going 6 or 7 i think. l love for the phils to win in NY ill b in a boat under the brooklyn bridge counting the floating bodies AHH
I see this and it sets me off so lets not act like my jabs are "out of nowhere"

We all just sleep over Mez's house on game nights and take turns posting on his computer.

So that's what the kids are calling it nowadays, posting on his computer.

Missed that completely but I'm not going to get into that horse #+!% post. Already creeping up on the post limit.

What gets me is how fam is legitimately DISGUSTED that most of us aren't swinging haymakers along with him.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im not sure how many sleep overs yall have had but I didnt come out of nowhere.
Dammit, we were trying to keep it a secret. We all just sleep over Mez's house on game nights and take turns posting on his computer.

roll.gif

secrets out, now mez gonna have to come clean about really being a yankee fan .........

Originally Posted by onewearz

The@!%assin23

take it down a notch champ .............
When Old Man One Wearz tells you to take the @%** talking down a notch, that's when you know it's bad. Onewearz is the Great great greatgreat grandfather of @%** talking.

But yea guys, let's try not to bash eachother. We root for the same team. Let's enjoy the series.Assassin, take it down a little bro. I understandyou're fired up, I am too, but you gotta control that.

This thread has it all:

Yankee fans vs phillies fans
Yankee fans vs Yankee fans
Yankee fans vs the world

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Did I read your post wrong? I was responding to this...

Did i misinterpret that post or something?

Whatever dude. We're both Yankee fans. This is pointless.
laugh.gif
It really is and the dog I just thought was really funny because its not most of you. The last 2 series people were going easy because no one wasreally going hard as Angel or Twins fans but now there are some guys fueling the fire and this Phillies are so good crap. I dont mean to take shots at Yankfans but every Yank fan I know has never had any mercy my whole fam are Yanks fans on my dads side and my dad and uncles (old timers) wouldnt even go into anestablishment with opposing fans like there was still segragation! that what I grew up around so maybe its different for you but thats me. I dont get the"chill" when I originally was talking to the Phills fans wasnt no ne tellin Jordan201 to chill ya feel me? then cats come in here and take subliminalshots like "its always the ones who pop out of nowhere" Im cheering for the SAME TEAM AS YOU why single someone out!

Yo Danny you are a B.A.N.

How could you root for the phillies being a met fan. thats gay.

Thats like me goin for the red sox if they played the mets.

You're a disgrace to ny baseball.

Originally Posted by Spyda23

Yo Danny you are a B.A.N.

How could you root for the phillies being a met fan. thats gay.

Thats like me goin for the red sox if they played the mets.

You're a disgrace to ny baseball.
laugh.gif

I thought you were talking to me since my name is Danny too.

But damn, %!!$ just got personal in here. Now we got Government Name calling. Ouch.

I hear you Assassin. We're on the same page. No hard feelings or anything.

I'm out, though. Don't wanna reach my limit.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom