[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by onewearz

we've come come from 5 down before

LEYRPHU008000JimLeyritz1996-World-Series-Home-Run-Posters.jpg

BELIEVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We were down 6-0 in that game right? Don't remember exactly I was like 9, but I'm pretty sure we were down by 6
laugh.gif

Come on Yanks. Chip away at this lead there is still time.
This..

Cano and Teix need to wake the hell up for real

yup we were down 6-0 and i was 20
laugh.gif

u were 9 ? everyday u guys make me feel grayer
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

i know i might regret this but im starting to think we should get lee out early if we build up enough of a lead...

just in case for later on down the road
nerd.gif
If Charlie Manuel does that and the bullpen gives up the lead and the game...he'd be lucky to make it out of the stadium. Can't take theYankees offense for granted, even if the bottom 4 of the order tonight is terrible.

It's unfortunate (for you guys, not for us
laugh.gif
) that Lee has neverpitched on short rest in his career...I think the Phillies are thinking with how late it is in the season and all the innings logged in...no need to takechances in the World Series.

Props to Robertson for doing his job. That boy can pitch.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

yup we were down 6-0 and i was 20
laugh.gif

u were 9 ? everyday u guys make me feel grayer
laugh.gif
What he really wants to tell us is that he was on his 20th year of being a Yankee fan.

We gotta chip away here if we wanna win this thing

There we go Jeter...Lets get a few in here come on

Come on Teix wake up...we need another run here at least

edit-I swear if it wasn't for the glove we could just bench Teix...... If we start chipping away Teix or Cano are going to HAVE to come through with a bighit tonight

well at least we got 1...but boy Tex and Cano might as well not bat...they cant seem to get anything going

Better than nothing... but damn Tex

At least he's making a lot of plays at first base.

Aceves hasn't pitched since Game 3 of the ALCS, good to see him.

We could have used cousin onewearz in this Series, for an extra arm to eat up innings.

Back
Top Bottom