[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

we've come come from 5 down before

LEYRPHU008000JimLeyritz1996-World-Series-Home-Run-Posters.jpg

BELIEVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Y'all need to chill with getting on AJ because y'all were singing a different tune when he pitched that gem in Game 2.

We knew coming into the playoffs how hit or miss he could be so I don't know why any of you are shocked or appalled.
Because it just pisses me off'

Its the world series he's not getting a *+%$%%! pass

Y'all need to chill with getting on AJ because y'all were singing a different tune when he pitched that gem in Game 2.

We knew coming into the playoffs how hit or miss he could be so I don't know why any of you are shocked or appalled.
yeah because everyones just supposed to sit back and say "aw shucks, i guess he didn't do too well today."

people react, whether its shocking or not.

Thank you.

The 3 days rest didn't matter. He actually has a history of pitching well on 3 days rest. AJ is erratic, we all know this. Sometimes we get the goodAJ...other times we get the bad AJ...today we got the wild, bad AJ.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I don't think anyone is shocked by his performance. We can still be upset at it though, despite how well he pitched in game 2.

This.

I think it's safe to say Molina should be taken out and Posada put in the game.

People not allowed to vent now? Damn.
laugh.gif

C'mon Phils I could use another $200 in back to back days.
pimp.gif

Alright, it's not a good spot, but there's no reason our offense can't come back from this. We just need the pitching staff to hold this at 5 runs.

just got home from work.....
loving the score

gotta go back few pages and see whats going on

GO PHILS!!!!!

Vic could barely grip the ball. Take him out already
smh.gif
but i know it's going to be too late when it happens

edit: it's not broken

Originally Posted by onewearz

we've come come from 5 down before

LEYRPHU008000JimLeyritz1996-World-Series-Home-Run-Posters.jpg

BELIEVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We were down 6-0 in that game right? Don't remember exactly I was like 9, but I'm pretty sure we were down by 6
laugh.gif

Come on Yanks. Chip away at this lead there is still time.
This..

Cano and Teix need to wake the hell up for real

Cliff Lee seriously might be one of the best trades in MLB history

I'm glad we have a potential stud who will probably be a starter next year in Drabek, you hear that Cole?

laugh.gif
I'm not saying nobody's allowed to be upset, !+*! I'm upset my damn self. But I also knew that it was essentially a coin flip in regards to which Burnett showed up, so I can't even really be mad at dude because this score rightnow was very much a possibility coming into the game as handicapped as we are.

i know i might regret this but im starting to think we should get lee out early if we build up enough of a lead...

just in case for later on down the road
nerd.gif

Hai Guise...

Not looking good so far. Damn AJ, didn't expect perfection but I didn't expect a goose egg either
grin.gif

smh.gif

Although I can't be too mad. In all honesty I didn't expect to win tonight but I wanted it to be a game at least but Burnett had to give up 6 runs.

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

i know i might regret this but im starting to think we should get lee out early if we build up enough of a lead...

just in case for later on down the road
nerd.gif
With the way we have came back during the whole year and postseason, and the way your bullpen has been....I would leave Lee in if I were thePhillies

Back
Top Bottom