Official 2009 Niketalk Secret Santa - Pictures Coming Now, Pg. 11..

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

I'm starting to lose faith in my Santa.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I'm glad mine stepped forward to reassure me.
HARHARHAR!

I'm going to push you off the bluff.
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Fine. I was going to get you something to make up for your flaky Santa, but not anymore.

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

HARHARHAR!

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Fine. I was going to get you something to make up for your flaky Santa, but not anymore.
But But... :'(

I was just trying to give you a better view from below. There's a fence anyway.
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

HARHARHAR!

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

But But... :'(

I was just trying to give you a better view from below. There's a fence anyway.
ohwell.gif

Oh, okay then. *takes gift out of trash can*
happy.gif

Mecks and I will be cheering for you at the Rugby game with our handmade signs, in return.
laugh.gif

I will be cheering against my own school. lol Shame.

Just updating things - I apologize for not being more involved with this thread the last week or so, things have gotten really busy for me personally and justbased on my loose estimates of who sent me emails, I am really surprised more people haven't posted up things they received. I was under the impressionthat we had almost a perfect turnout, but it appears I'll eventually have to get to checking up on everybody.

There was an extreme case or two where people let me know about extreme circumstances, but even they said they had full intentions of sending out a gift assoon as possible and when I get the time I will track those down to double check on everything.

Again - sorry for not being more up to date on this, I just assumed it was running more smoothly than it seems like it is. But I'm glad to see a few of youhave posted up pictures and had a nice exchange take place.
smile.gif

As for all the naughty santas out there - well, karma is a $+$%! and names will be shared eventually. But there's still plenty of time to do the rightthing before I get around to sorting through this mess.

And as for the rest of you that just aren't sharing your damn pictures yet, I'm hoping you've just been as busy as me and you'll tie up theseodd loose ends for me very soon!

Merry Christmas everyone!
smile.gif

i was expecting to see lots of great gifts so far a lump of coal in the stockings would have gone better

Im beginning to wonder if my Elf got theirs!! there were major complications with their address at the P.O... I'm beginning to wonder!

Originally Posted by deyxknow

Im beginning to wonder if my Elf got theirs!! there were major complications with their address at the P.O... I'm beginning to wonder!
the question is...did you get yours?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

nerd.gif
I sure did!!!!!! Was it you perhaps?!!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

nerd.gif
I sure did!!!!!! Was it you perhaps?!!
eek.gif
perhaps...just perhaps
pimp.gif

For everyone saying they wish they could have done this, we still can if there's enough demand. Just cause it's past Christmas it could still be done,just belated
laugh.gif

Not saying Craftsy has to be in charge again, I'm sure he doesn't want to
laugh.gif
, but someone could organize this and include everyone who didn't geta chance

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

15fhber.jpg

Thanks elf.
pimp.gif

A harmonica though? lol. good looks though.

I just sent mine out today...sorry for the late shipment. But you'll definitely get it before christmas.

YOU GOT IT!
smile.gif
awesome. where the vans sticker at o_O? and hell yes a harmonica. get jammin on some bluezzzzzzzzzzz dawg

yo Oinker34, get in here & assure me you got my gift...

my secret santa assured me i'll have my gift, late, but i'll get it nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom