Official 2009 Niketalk Secret Santa - Pictures Coming Now, Pg. 11..

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

For example,

I just saw my elf received theirs yesterday but yet to update the thread.
I haven't gone back and checked the numbers, but I know over 95 percent of people sent their stuff out, although many were late with gettingit in the mail.

I'll make a check on those this week sometime, but I was hoping more people would post pictures also.
grin.gif

I made the mistake of giving Craftsy my college address (which I left for the holidays) instead of my permanent home address (which I am at now).

My gift, if my Secret Santa sent it, is either en route, outside of my apartment door, or has been stolen.

I guess I'll find out in a couple of weeks when I return.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^^Not to be negative, but without a sig required that gift is pretty much gone.
What do you mean? The delivery guy would take it?

I was hoping that, if a signature was required, the package would've been returned to the sender.

If only Craftsy or my Secret Santa would let me know the delivery status of my package so I could be sure.
nerd.gif

My gifts came from 2 diff amazons shipping center so expect 2 diff gifts 2 diff times(to my elf)

xonnz8.gif

10mojsl.gif

edited out the location in the first pic
nerd.gif

15fhber.jpg

Thanks elf.
pimp.gif

A harmonica though? lol. good looks though.

I just sent mine out today...sorry for the late shipment. But you'll definitely get it before christmas.

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

15fhber.jpg

Thanks elf.
pimp.gif

A harmonica though? lol. good looks though.

I just sent mine out today...sorry for the late shipment. But you'll definitely get it before christmas.

lol upon initial look i thought it was a switchblade.

Back
Top Bottom