|||--- OFFICIAL 2009 NHL OFF-SEASON THREAD.....BOSTON BRUINS TRADE PHIL KESSEL TO TORONTO ---|||

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

flyers about to sign Blair Betts.
Noooooooo....
frown.gif

anybody here have issues with the Sharks-Canucks shootout contest

Mason Raymond did the PM Bouchard spin-o-rama

Joe Pavelski practically slowed down to a halt, and then went for the shot

Alex Edler dragged the puck with him to the point his feet were behind the goal line and then scored when Nabakov was down

And what exactly are your issues?

Malholtra signing with the Sharks sucks, I hope Lou would pull the trigger and get another center because I hate Pelley, but Lemaire looks to like some of theyounger guys like Zharkov and Cormier so who knows?

^Yup.........married to Joann.

Contract is for $700,000 btw
smh.gif
smh.gif
.......to think he turned down a 4 year contract worth $8 mill from the Thrashers. Thenagain, ATL isn't exactly in the same spot as the Sharks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Alex Edler dragged the puck with him to the point his feet were behind the goal line and then scored when Nabakov was down
I believe that's perfectly legal... the only thing that can't go behind the goal line is the puck.... I'm not 100% sure though.

He did, but if you watched the Philly telecast like I had to, you would have thought Terry Sawchuk, Patrick Roy, Brodeur, and f'ing Tretiak morphed intoone person and that one person was Emery. Yet another reason why I hate Philadelphia professional sports and the city as a whole, their idiotic exgerratingbroadcasters who freak out as if they've won anything other than a world series in 15 years or pull up bs excuses as to why they lose.

Originally Posted by Numberr97

anyone down to start a league in nhl 2010 on xbox 360?
if you do this im down, i just got to re up my xbox live which i'll do soon. also try posting this in general you might get more responses.

and if anyone starts a EASHL team let me know.

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

He did, but if you watched the Philly telecast like I had to, you would have thought Terry Sawchuk, Patrick Roy, Brodeur, and f'ing Tretiak morphed into one person and that one person was Emery. Yet another reason why I hate Philadelphia professional sports and the city as a whole, their idiotic exgerrating broadcasters who freak out as if they've won anything other than a world series in 15 years or pull up bs excuses as to why they lose.

the tampa bay lightning radio guy is kinda like that

the screaming is just so unnecessary. you really dont know if they just won game 2 of the regular season or the Stanley Cup

^Correct, it was a preseason hockey game. You wont a preseason hockey game. Not playoffs. Preseason. Preseason. We're talking preseason man. Not a game,not a game, preseason.

Quan, Halischuk looks to have the best year chance wise of making the team. Unfortunately they have guys like Pandolfo who they overpaid that have diminishingskills and he might be an odd guy out. Zharkov has impressed so far though as has Bergfors. Ideally I'd like to scrap Pandolfo but its coming into anumbers game and you can expect the Devils lineup when Elias returns to look like this.

Parise-Zajac-Langenbrunner
Rolston-Elias-Bergfors
Shannahan-Zubrus-Clarkson
Leblond-Pelley- Pilkarnein (sp?)

Originally Posted by cquan05

THE NEW JERSEY DEVILS HAVE SIGNED ROB NIEDERMAYER TO A 1 YEAR CONTRACT WORTH $1 MILLION.

I like this signing. It completely changes the line combos when Elias comes back and allows Zubrus to be moved around.

I'd love to see this line up when Elias returns...

Parise-Zajac-Langenbrunner
Rolston-Elias-Bergfors
Shanahan-Zubrus-Clarkson
Pandolfo-Niedermayer-Leblond/Peters

^No offence, but having Rob will not be a positive in any which way for the Devils. He absolutely sucks and is totally lazy now. Actually has been since we wonthe cup.

Back
Top Bottom