OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

by the way 11 USC players drafted
eek.gif

Let the tape play? LOL.. U should watch the ole miss game

Elite production does not make you an elite prospect..

yes but a lightning quick first step and superior athleticism make u much more likely to be an elite player than say.... DHB
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

yes but a lightning quick first step and superior athleticism make u much more likely to be an elite player than say.... DHB
laugh.gif
you do realize that DHB is quicker & more athletic than Crabby...

all i know is i went to school with that dude ... soft as %%+$ ... type of guy that has to have friends around cuz he couldnt handle himself on his own ... tosay dhb is gonna be a bust is an understatement ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

all i know is i went to school with that dude ... soft as %%+$ ... type of guy that has to have friends around cuz he couldnt handle himself on his own ... to say dhb is gonna be a bust is an understatement ...
what does that have to do with anything?

but i think that with the right tutilege(sp?) & the right handling, he could end up being a very good receiver... i still dont see him as a top tierreceiver, but i could see him becoming a very good #2

just a thought, any chance the pats use the stockpiled picks they got to trade for peppers? or do you guys think that ship has sailed?

David Buehler getting drafted
pimp.gif

it seemed like just yesterday we were playing ball in your back yard.

Originally Posted by thetruth03

What the F' kind of example is that to claim someone will be a bust?

Wow.. Most irrelevant post ever

really? dude is SOFT ... he is a frail human being ... type of guy i wouldnt be surprised if he wore lace underwear ... and talked #*%# to the fullest withdudes around him ... he will get man handled in the nfl and never amount to anything ... he will prove al davis to be a dumb #+$ again and you can count onthat ... and im not placing all his bustness on this fact alone, i watched him all throughout college, dude sdoes not translate to the nfl at all ...

South Carolina with 7 draftees, second only to the other real USC.
fixed
happy.gif

As a 49er fan, I am skeptical of Michael Crabtree. "I dreamed it",
laugh.gif

However, the hate is
laugh.gif
, and the way ya'll are defending DHB,
laugh.gif
. Gunna sounding like a straight closet Raider fan
laugh.gif

Gunna, you're my dude, but you get nowhere with the "I give Al props, he drafting for his system" talk. System has been broken, circa "Notuck rule".

What are yall talkin about as far the crabtree hate is funny?

90 percent of people love his game and think he's a sure fire top 5 prospect...

I've only seen about 4-5 dudes on this board I've seen that are critical of crab

Word is that the Dolphins were gonna draft R.Brace with the 44th pick and that the Pats picked him to prevent that. Miami then drafts Pat White because the Pats were in love with him and were looking to trade up a few spots after Miami's #44 pick to draft White. Never in their wildest dreams did they think the the Phins would draft White. The Pats plans were to draft Butler and White in the 2 nd rd before they got word of Miami's target.

I got this info from someone that works @ one of Miami area newspapers as a sports writer.

I've only seen about 4-5 dudes on this board I've seen that are critical of crab
The hell you talkin about?
laugh.gif

90% of everyone posting in that thread you made was doggin him... I mean, we know why some of them were, but still...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif

90% of everyone posting in that thread you made was doggin him... I mean, we know why some of them were, but still...
laugh.gif
That is what I'm saying. Outside of NT, it is Crabtree>DHB. On NT it was Crabtree>DHB, then truth made that infamous thread and all ofa sudden "hate hate hate". Like I said, as a Niner fan I am very skeptical of Crabtree. Especially, coming from TTU. However, I'm not sold onDHB like you dudes are. Ya'll talking down TTU yet touting a dude from powerhouse Maryland (
laugh.gif
). That school isn't even nice in basketball anymore.

I'm skeptical of Crabby, and even with that skepticism, I would take Crabtree over DHB. DHB had mediocre stats, on a mediocre team in a garbageconference.

i can only think of gunna going off on crabtree since last season when Dirk was +!+% sucking him talking about 20 Tubs and 2,000 yard season
laugh.gif
the rest of yall have come over time. most people think he will be the goodsother then on here

EDIT:

hold out

out of the leauge in 4 years jay?

thats OD

Hate tho?

When I think of Crabtree in the NFL Troy Edwards comes to mind

Gimmick offense, got the ball a lot, Killer college stats.
get to the NFL, harsh Reality

I've got an open mind, and I've yet to see or hear anything convincing that Michael Crabtree is some transcendnt WR with other wordly skills.
Someone convince me, using something stats cus I'm not hearin that.

Like for example, when we talk about Calvin Johnson in college, stats aint even talked about. I could give u many reasons why he would translate to the nflwell. U could just see god given ability. U could see him defeating double coverage, u could see him defeat multiple coverages, u could ssee ridiculous catches(in traffic), insane hands, sick routes.and then the speed.

I hope Crabby proves me wrong

Originally Posted by oANONYMOUS1o

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That is what I'm saying. Outside of NT, it is Crabtree>DHB. On NT it was Crabtree>DHB, then truth made that infamous thread and all of a sudden "hate hate hate". Like I said, as a Niner fan I am very skeptical of Crabtree. Especially, coming from TTU. However, I'm not sold on DHB like you dudes are. Ya'll talking down TTU yet touting a dude from powerhouse Maryland (
laugh.gif
). That school isn't even nice in basketball anymore.

I'm skeptical of Crabby, and even with that skepticism, I would take Crabtree over DHB. DHB had mediocre stats, on a mediocre team in a garbage conference.
Yea but with Crab having avg game speed in college and rarely having teams jam him what do you think he'll do in the NFL. Not saying DHB isany better although I still stand by the fact I think he'll be the best WR in the draft.

Yea but with Crab having avg game speed in college and rarely having teams jam him what do you think he'll do in the NFL. Not saying DHB is any better although I still stand by the fact I think he'll be the best WR in the draft.
I'm with you. I'm skeptical about anything TTU, especially since they made me do a 180 after the Texas game and then proceed to get theirbutts blown by Oklahoma
smh.gif

i can only think of gunna going off on crabtree since last season when Dirk was +!+% sucking him talking about 20 Tubs and 2,000 yard season
grin.gif

I ain't getting back into the same rehashed Crabtree arguments... Yall know where I stand with him... If I'm wrong, I got no problem admitting it... Iwon't be alone... I'll let this one play out on the field...

Back
Top Bottom