Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

smh.gif

I just hope Hansflop doesn't pass Danny Manning on the scoring list. That's about all I have left to root for this game.

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Does Roy get some credit now that he's got another ring? I mean, everyone said, "He didn't deserve the first one, he was playing with Doherty's guys." Now he wins one with his own guys only 4 years later. What can ya'll say now?
It does take that stuff outa the equation.....but, really...it still remains.... great caretaker of a program.

not such a great X and O'er. But when you got the players he does, it doesn't matter much

Having everyone come back from last year helped a hell of a lot. CBB is diluted due to early departures.

Went from one of the best Championship games ever to the worst the following year...
smh.gif

Hansbrough slurping and a blowout...
sick.gif

This is damn near Tebow status. Okay...not really but it's bad.

Does Roy get some credit now that he's got another ring? I mean, everyone said, "He didn't deserve the first one, he was playing with Doherty's guys." Now he wins one with his own guys only 4 years later. What can ya'll say now?
that he did a good job, and deserve some credit.

But it's honestly not fair how much talent he has had his entire tenure, and still somewhat sad he's only got 2 rings to show for it. Gotta be one ofthe lowest talent to ring ratio's of all time. (see how i snuck some hate in there with my congratulations?... +#%+ roy)

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

no way Tyler will be pulling these moves in the NBA

laugh.gif
Common knowledge fam.

All this %*$*@$!# he's got away with will come to a stop. Dribbling into double/triple throwing the ball up, flailing him arms, his ridiculously sloppypost moves and 3-4 baby steps he takes everytime he initiates said post moves.

All of it. Over and done with.
roll.gif

Matter of Fact

Blake Taylor Griffin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Handsbroad

Dean Smith had a ton of talent too, and only two rings to show for it.

but dude, two rings is...

John Wooden
Adolph Rupp
Bobby Knight
Coach K
Jim Calhoun
Billy Donovan
Denny Crum
Roy Williams

who i am forgetting?

@%!! UNC... congrats though. No question they were the best team in the country when it counted, by far. And thank god we never have to see Hansjob play acollege game again... thaaaaaank god.

WACK.

And Roy Williams still sucks. Get at me next year and let's talk about how good of a coach he is.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

that he did a good job, and deserve some credit.

But it's honestly not fair how much talent he has had his entire tenure, and still somewhat sad he's only got 2 rings to show for it. Gotta be one of the lowest talent to ring ratio's of all time. (see how i snuck some hate in there with my congratulations?... +#%+ roy)
cosign with everything.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom