Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

What great hustle!

Hell of a play.
pimp.gif

I agree, Sam Young does have that NBA game. But Hansbrough reminds me of Tim Tebow. Their games just don't seem to be pro compatible.

Ya know - I hate to nitpick myself about the refs.. but Blair is getting manhandled on his end, and anything ticky-tack under Nova's basket seems to stillget called... i just don't get what you have to do to draw a foul if you're Pitt ---- Nova is playing good defense, but they are being physical as allhell, and when Pitt has tried the same thing they get the quick whistles.

FINALLY Nova has a few whistles blown on them... and they're acting like "who me!???"
laugh.gif
that Clark had a goddamn arm bar on Young on that outof bounds play... Wright has these dudes playing 1985 Georgetown defense... ride the *+!@ out of the opposing team so much the refs can't dare keep blowingthe whistles on you.
laugh.gif

Blair so subtle getting away with those offensive-rebound nudges...Big time!
laugh.gif

Wow - if you aren't enjoying this game, check your pulse... and possibly your pants... you might not be a dude.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Wow - if you aren't enjoying this game, check your pulse... and possibly your pants... you might not be a dude.
Word. This is one of the best football games I've ever seen.
laugh.gif
i don't know if you meant to say football or not.. ithink you did... but it's funny if you didn't too.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Oh, I did.

Hell, I promise these guys are better than Nova's football team.
roll.gif
come on, they're I-AA and pretty good for that level.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That was some sick clock management on Pitt's last posession.

Bucket here makes things rough for Nova... let's go pitt!

Back
Top Bottom