Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Marquette winning would have thoroughly helped my bracket.

I'm looking at 12 of the Sweet Sixteen teams, assuming Louisville holds on.
grin.gif

I would've thrown a chair at that ref, no joke.
laugh.gif

I was supremely confident that Williams was going to bump/push/punch him.

Aw, that's gotta hurt man. Lazar, what were you thinking??

That dude single-handedly killed my all Big East Final Four.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

That''s gonna leave a bad taste for those players.

I'd love to get some input from j dot on what the bench said when Lazar turned it over.
laugh.gif

If Louisville holds, the only teams in my S16 that I didnt have there are Xavier and 'Zona. (ESPN)
COME ON LOUISVILLE

Wow on FB Zona is the only team I didnt get right.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Marquette winning would have thoroughly helped my bracket.

I'm looking at 12 of the Sweet Sixteen teams, assuming Louisville holds on.
grin.gif

I would've thrown a chair at that ref, no joke.
laugh.gif

I was supremely confident that Williams was going to bump/push/punch him.

I was hoping for a headbutt, word to Zidane. It looked like he was going in for one.

Dammit, Marquettes season is done and so is the big 3.

They gott hella good recruits commin though. Theyre reloadin and will be stacked in 2 years.

got damnit Siena
tired.gif
smh.gif
...ehh, MSU still got a clean trip to Detroit...

and these commentators for the Louisville/Siena game are as dull as possible, sound like 2 Pat Summerals calling the game....

Ah well.

Outplayed Louisville, they just had more size and strength.

They'll be back next year better than ever. Like Tay last year, just sad to see Kenny's career end.

i know siena is a mid major but if they had any kinda poise down the stretch they coulda won..but my bracket is lookin decent..

jordan hill is gonna murk samardo..

15 of the 16 teams that are left were pretty much the dominant teams all year... so there isnt any huge surprises here... all the top teams are stillthere...

damn i have 14 out of 16 teams....but i had ucla beating nova and then beating duke to make it to the elite 8
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by TheZephyr777

What wrong with Jay...?

I'm not about to put that man's business in the streets, he reached out to chopped it up like we often do. Bottomline its a serious situation, some real life family %%!# that I we all wouldn't wish on anyone, its a rough time for that man. If you rock with him pray for him, if you don't pray for him anyway.
Yeah, he hit me up last night about that %*@%. Sad situation.

frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

i know siena is a mid major but if they had any kinda poise down the stretch they coulda won..but my bracket is lookin decent..

jordan hill is gonna murk samardo..

WTH?

I have 12 teams. #@!# Leo Lyons. Marquette would have been huge for me.

Siena just couldn't score towards the end.

And Arizona can take Louisville. Hill is agressive as %+$!. He can do work on Samuels.

Back
Top Bottom