Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Gunna just climaxed...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

sherron collins just said something like "what do they call them, flight bros. or something? I guess they weren't flying tonight."

totally random but
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Victory.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I don't think Pitt wins 2 more. If that. I'm convinced they as a program just have Big East blinders on and you put them in this tournament and they're lost.

eek.gif

I'm shocked that someone who follows the BE like you do would say something like that.

Pitt is for real.

They haven't been showing it the last two games, and the teams are only going to get tougher as they go further.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Gunna just climaxed...
laugh.gif

Naaaah... actually we all need to be praying for dude, I'm serious nothing sports related, life related. Keep Jay in y'all prayers, as I am for real
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Naaaah... actually we all need to be praying for dude, I'm serious nothing sports related, life related. Keep Jay in y'all prayers, as I am for real
tired.gif
He found out he got Bigmike pregnant?
nerd.gif

Nah, for real, hope all is well...

What wrong with Jay...?

Wish I could see Marquette. I hate Pac-10 and Big Ten ball.

At least Mizzou goes up and down.

Ok I can deal with Siena. Upset time. Rossiter is going to the biggest guy in this game.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Gunna just climaxed...
laugh.gif

tired.gif

nerd.gif

And this dude Kim English is the goods.

Originally Posted by TheZephyr777

What wrong with Jay...?

I'm not about to put that man's business in the streets, he reached out to chopped it up like we often do. Bottomline its a serious situation, somereal life family %%!# that I we all wouldn't wish on anyone, its a rough time for that man. If you rock with him pray for him, if you don't pray forhim anyway.

hope all is well with Gunna..
tired.gif

Marquette keeps turning the ball over, it's like they've never seen a press before..
smh.gif

these refs are horrible.. Marquette getting screwed
smh.gif

Marquette is getting epically dismantled by Mizzou's gameplan, though
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom