Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

ca854597f47c402fc84d22f6771ac774-getty-84254639ml012_ncaa_second_r.jpg

I don't think Pitt wins 2 more. If that. I'm convinced they as a program just have Big East blinders on and you put them in this tournament andthey're lost.

Let's go Saints!

Great game... The Pokes just couldn't get enough stops or keep Blair off the boards when they needed to...

Can't help but wonder where they'd be if Ibrahema Thomas hadn't been shown the door...

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I don't think Pitt wins 2 more. If that. I'm convinced they as a program just have Big East blinders on and you put them in this tournament and they're lost.

eek.gif

I'm shocked that someone who follows the BE like you do would say something like that.

Pitt is for real.

MARQUETTE NEXT!

Lets see if you can make a difference Dominic
pimp.gif

Im hopin for one of those emotinal come backs where he gets in and doesnt miss and everyones pumped.
laugh.gif

under Howland/Dixon they've never been past the Sweet 16...and now this year they come out and struggle in both games...They gota prove it.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I don't think Pitt wins 2 more. If that. I'm convinced they as a program just have Big East blinders on and you put them in this tournament and they're lost.

eek.gif

I'm shocked that someone who follows the BE like you do would say something like that.

Pitt is for real.
Pitt is def for real but their bigs get in foul trouble a lot (so far they haven't).

If they get in foul in trouble in one of these upcoming games they are very vulnerable to losing.

So far im right about Cuse and Pitt, Lousiville just has to win theirs.

sherron collins just said something like "what do they call them, flight bros. or something? I guess they weren't flying tonight."

totally random but
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom