Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

#+@!...clev. St. Damn wake let me down hard...acc is stinking it up...fla st, clemson, and wake all did me dirty...WVU too...damn you huggy
smh.gif
...25-7 for the1st 2 days

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Y'all haven't watched Wake since mid-January or what?

I mean, I have, but I just thought with the talent. And seeing them beat UNC good and then Duke. Maybe around the tournament they would put it together.Plus I just don't think Michigan State or Louisville are that good so I could see them coming out of that region.

Teague just seemed to not care at all. He didn't attack anyone. And their defense was awful. Cleveland State big men were just going on the block everytime.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

eek.gif
@ the early One Shining Moment...
pimp.gif
seriously, i got chills a little watching that. Steve Blake, Byron Mouton, and Johnny Gilchrist cameos
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

let's get it Nova...
pimp.gif

i always liked Villanova for some reason. i don't know why, because i have no connection to the school really, except for living in Philly for a few years.i dunno... just seems like a cool school to me. and they always have a pretty competitive hoops team and some nice players.

Josh Shipp looks different to me every single time I see him on TV. He doesn't look anything like the guy that I saw playing A&M last year...

HOW IS THAT NOT A FOUL. SECOND TIME IVE SEEN THAT IN THE TOURNEY. STUPID COLLEGE OFFICATING. SHOOTER GETS JUMPED ON (THE KOBE CALL) BUT THEY CALL TICKY TACKFOULS INSTEAD.

That was a foul. Why does Collison get NO love from the refs? That was clearly a foul on the three attempt. PLease dont let this be like last game wherecollison was getting touch fouls called against him and couldnt draw one to save his life.

Wake and WVU
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'm a bit more surprised at WVU.

Since WF has been inconsistent all year with letdowns like this one.

Oh well, got the entire West bracket correct at least.
eyes.gif

25 - 7 after 1.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Seems like UCLA is trying to be tough, while Nova is by nature.
Came in here to say the exact same thing. UCLA is getting beat up inside on both ends.

Back
Top Bottom