Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

My bracket is a disaster.
sick.gif

Damn I had Wake going to the Elite 8. %@*$@%* Cleveland St.

Looks like we know who the tourney Cinderella is this year tho. I doubt Arizona can keep up with them.
At least out of the teams I got wrong, I had no one other than Wake winning their games next round.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

My bracket is a disaster.
sick.gif
ya, i need some jelly...my bracket is TOAST.
laugh.gif

now i can just sit back, enjoy the games, and patiently wait for opening day.
pimp.gif

I am; *$%*%% up right now. Anywayss.My $!%#!$%@$%@@@ GUY RON LET' GOOOOOOOOOO

EVERYONE OF ALL WITH THAT SIENA HATE GO KICK ROCKS

LET'S GOOOOOOO

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

ACC got embarassed today...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Duke, UNC, and Maryland are still in it. Just like it's supposed to be.
yup... it's no coincidence that only the ACC teams with legit coaches are still alive.

Originally Posted by jville819

Sucks that the best Nole i've ever seen has no help whatsoever
tired.gif

Helluva a senior year and a big
pimp.gif
for leading us back to the Tourney.

My thoughts exactly. Damn shame he couldn't go farther his senior year but hell of a career for Toney.

I like how i even said to allen, as i was cautiously moving wake past louisville, that they could just as easily get smoked round 1 as they could make thefinal four... what a joke of a team they ended up being, could not defend to save their lives when they had to.

Kinda got it back with Wiskey winning, so long as they could sneak one more round in for me. Now I need someone to take out Louisville to clear the path forMSU to make the final four, and i'll still be okay.

Really though - not many surprises this round.. teams that weren't supposed to look good, didn't.. some got by on it, others didn't. I predicttomorrow and Sunday will be quite chaotic.

Just a heads up on the gametimes tomorrow
96736f7b1b3c8d12584de2d34682b95d1158dcac.gif

1:05 PM- #6 UCLA .vs. #3 Villanova
3:20 PM- #10 Maryland .vs. #2 Memphis
3:35 PM- #9 Texas A&M .vs. #1 Connecticut
5:40 PM- #5 Purdue .vs. #4 Washington
5:45 PM- #8 LSU .vs. #1 North Carolina
5:50 PM- #10 Michigan .vs. #2 Oklahoma
8:10 PM- #12 Western Kentucky .vs. #4 Gonzaga
8:15 PM- #7 Texas .vs. #2 Duke

(All times US/Eastern)

I've never been as proud of these guys.

3 years ago I saw what they COULD become..and they have done that and even more.

Incredible. Ron?!?! out of all people to hit 2 three's with the game on the line?! that's just absurd. For those who don't watch Siena, that kid,god bless him, can NOT shoot.

As Kenny goes they go and to get a win when he struggled is a huge plus. They can play with Louisville as long as Al stays outa foul trouble.

How bout that no size....?

Franks and Rossiter combine for 26 and 28. LOL.

man, how pathetic is Wake Forest's program right now? seriously?

the ACC people on here will concur with me on this... Wake is arguably the most talented team in the country. i believe Wake had the #1 recruiting class a yearor two ago.

an incredibly athletic backcourt including an All-American guard in Teague, a freakishly athletic and skilled young big man in Aminu, and astraight BEAST in James Johnson. and everybody else they rotate in could start for a lot of top teams. every national champion in the past 10 years has had 3NBAers (with the exception of Syracuse, with 2). Wake Forest has 3 projected NBAers (Teague, Johnson, and Aminu), so as a team they clearly fit the profile ofa squad that could cut down the nets.

so what's the problem? Dino Gaudio is a horrible coach, and has no ability to motivate his team. these kids are talented, but have no bball IQ and runaround with chickens like their heads cut off. i'm not even a Wake Forest fan, but even i get pissed off watching them play their AAU-style offense.

Wake Forest was at one point ranked #1 in the country, and they were blown out the building in the first round of the tournament. that has to be some kind ofrecord for most epic collapse.

/rant.. i'm sure the ACC heads on here can cosign me on this topic.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I've never been as proud of these guys.

3 years ago I saw what they COULD become..and they have done that and even more.
Exactly how I feel about Cleveland State.

J'Nathan and Ced aren't ready to be done playing college basketball just yet.
pimp.gif

Tonight's last set of games definitely made up for the lack of great finishes so far in the tournament.

the ACC people on here will concur with me on this... Wake is arguably the most talented team in the country. i believe Wake had the #1 recruiting class a year or two ago.

an incredibly athletic backcourt including an All-American guard in Teague, a freakishly athletic and skilled young big man in Aminu, and a straight BEAST in James Johnson. and everybody else they rotate in could start for a lot of top teams. every national champion in the past 10 years has had 3 NBAers (with the exception of Syracuse, with 2). Wake Forest has 3 projected NBAers (Teague, Johnson, and Aminu), so as a team they clearly fit the profile of a squad that could cut down the nets.

so what's the problem? Dino Gaudio is a horrible coach, and has no ability to motivate his team. these kids are talented, but have no bball IQ and run around with chickens like their heads cut off. i'm not even a Wake Forest fan, but even i get pissed off watching them play their AAU-style offense.

Wake Forest was at one point ranked #1 in the country, and they were blown out the building in the first round of the tournament. that has to be some kind of record for most epic collapse.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

QFT and cosign to the fullest. Dino G is not a big time coach. I respect what he did after Skip died, but him and his team looked scared tonight. How doeshe sit by and watch Teague and @!% Smith turn the ball over every other posession? Instead of playing that AAU-style offense, Dino should've fed the ballto Aminu or my dude Johnson(he's from Wyoming like me).

the ACC people on here will concur with me on this... Wake is arguably the most talented team in the country. i believe Wake had the #1 recruiting class a year or two ago.

an incredibly athletic backcourt including an All-American guard in Teague, a freakishly athletic and skilled young big man in Aminu, and a straight BEAST in James Johnson. and everybody else they rotate in could start for a lot of top teams. every national champion in the past 10 years has had 3 NBAers (with the exception of Syracuse, with 2). Wake Forest has 3 projected NBAers (Teague, Johnson, and Aminu), so as a team they clearly fit the profile of a squad that could cut down the nets.

so what's the problem? Dino Gaudio is a horrible coach, and has no ability to motivate his team. these kids are talented, but have no bball IQ and run around with chickens like their heads cut off. i'm not even a Wake Forest fan, but even i get pissed off watching them play their AAU-style offense.

Wake Forest was at one point ranked #1 in the country, and they were blown out the building in the first round of the tournament. that has to be some kind of record for most epic collapse.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I feel like it all comes back to that. There is just no way around it. They could return their entire 5 next year but until Dino takes command ofthis team they aren't doing *%%%.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Wake completely *%*@%* my brackets
laugh.gif

same here bro
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i had them going to the final four
and i had florida st. and ohio st. winning too
smh.gif
oh well, they were still good games

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Wake completely *%*@%* my brackets