Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Teague has definitely got talent. But he needs to come back another year and hopefully play with moreheart. Dude looked SHOOK out there.

Damn I am hung over. I just woke up. I apologize for anything I posted earlier today. My boys and I started drinking at 8:00am went to Buffalo Wild Wings at11:00am. Continued drinking and eating wings throughout the KU game and then came home. I don't remember how many I had, or what I ate, but my tab at BWWwas $88.75 and there was only 4 of us and we didn't have any main courses. Not to mention, my mouth is burning, so I must have had really hot wings (I hatehot stuff normally). My signature on my credit card receipt looks like some 3 year old scribbles....doesn't resemble my name at all. I'm gonna watchthe rest of the games and go back to bed.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Damn I am hung over. I just woke up. I apologize for anything I posted earlier today. My boys and I started drinking at 8:00am went to Buffalo Wild Wings at 11:00am. Continued drinking and eating wings throughout the KU game and then came home. I don't remember how many I had, or what I ate, but my tab at BWW was $88.75 and there was only 4 of us and we didn't have any main courses. Not to mention, my mouth is burning, so I must have had really hot wings (I hate hot stuff normally). My signature on my credit card receipt looks like some 3 year old scribbles....doesn't resemble my name at all. I'm gonna watch the rest of the games and go back to bed.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Gotta love March Madness.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Damn I am hung over. I just woke up. I apologize for anything I posted earlier today. My boys and I started drinking at 8:00am went to Buffalo Wild Wings at 11:00am. Continued drinking and eating wings throughout the KU game and then came home. I don't remember how many I had, or what I ate, but my tab at BWW was $88.75 and there was only 4 of us and we didn't have any main courses. Not to mention, my mouth is burning, so I must have had really hot wings (I hate hot stuff normally). My signature on my credit card receipt looks like some 3 year old scribbles....doesn't resemble my name at all. I'm gonna watch the rest of the games and go back to bed.
embarassed.gif

Was it yall that sent this game to OT?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

laugh.gif
Did anyone see that security guard snatch that "JOHN 3:16" sign with the ninja quickness just as Siena-Ohio St went to commercial?

laugh.gif
i seen it, i also jus seen another one behind SIENA's basket
laugh.gif
eek.gif
dude from WISC got raaaange

Back
Top Bottom