Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Dino just asked someone ."do you want to play anymore?!"
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
capital #*#@

Jeff Teague.

Time to takeover.

Esp. if you plan on going to the L this year.

Jeff don't even look confident. I've never seen him like this.

oh my goodness. someone school me, who in the world is cedric jackson. son is tooooooooorchin' them wake boys tonight. being canadian i dont get much ncaacoverage until march madness but ive never seen jackson play before. that spin move and dish was just nasty!

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

this dude Cedric Jackson is GIVING it to Wake...
sick.gif

i don't even care about my bracket anymore, i'm rooting for these guys for the rest of the tournament.
You've already given up on Maryland?
frown.gif

laugh.gif
no, of course not... i just meant i'll be pulling for Cleveland St in the rest of their games, kind of like a Cinderella story.
Maryland winning would spoil my bracket as well... but if we won i wouldn't give a @$!@
laugh.gif

Ced was in a recruiting war vs Douby when Coach Waters was at Rutgers, Douby won out, so Jackson went to St Johns

No burn there so when Waters got the CSU job, he followed coach.

Originally Posted by brrraptors

oh my goodness. someone school me, who in the world is cedric jackson. son is tooooooooorchin' them wake boys tonight. being canadian i dont get much ncaa coverage until march madness but ive never seen jackson play before. that spin move and dish was just nasty!
Ask JohnnyRedStorm.
laugh.gif

Wake came out thinking they have this in the bad... they played uninspired and looks like thats going to come back and bite them

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

anybody else have clev state over wake
nerd.gif
i've been taking a lot of heat on here and in winston salem over this pick
laugh.gif

::raises hand::

BOTH brackets.

grin.gif

My Midwest Region has the potential to be perfect tonight.
Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Wake Forest BEEN a joke, this entire season.

No surprise here...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
QFT

co-sign

Teague is SHOOK. Those Cleveland St. dudes are the type that aren't scared. I remember Jamal Jacksonfrom back in my AAU days, he went to Cleveland St. Dude was a fearlesss hooper, too bad he got stabbed when he went back home to Boston.

Back
Top Bottom