Official: 2009 NBA Playoffs 1st Round: Game 2 Lakers vs. Jazz 4/21 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Even when I got to college, I didn't know A DAMN about Greek life. I happen to be an Alpha now. Ironic...

guess we know why you joined
grin.gif

roll.gif

that was a stupid T by frobe. that always got me though ...why do players b!tch and moan to the refs about a foul (real/or not) that happened several min ago?refs are goin to make good and bad calls as the game progresses. there have been many make up calls in this game alone to whine about a foul...that led to afree throw for the other team

Originally Posted by shaqrules

that was a stupid T by frobe. that always got me though ...why do players b!tch and moan to the refs about a foul (real/or not) that happened several min ago? refs are goin to make good and bad calls as the game progresses. there have been many make up calls in this game alone to whine about a foul...that led to a free throw for the other team

who got the T???

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Kobe ain't no Q
smh.gif
smh.gif
In Kobe's defense...I grew up a Shaq fan and thought it was cool to throw that **$! up. I didn't find out what it meant until I was well into college.

Even when I got to college, I didn't know A DAMN about Greek life. I happen to be an Alpha now. Ironic...
Alpha Kappa Nu 1903???? Congrats my dude.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Still claiming silly groups that no longer exist?
roll.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom