Official: 2009 NBA Playoffs 1st Round: Game 2 Lakers vs. Jazz 4/21 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

is it just me or does trev look kinda slow when he has the ball in the open court??
Ariza does seem uncoordinated in the open court. I always worry about him because his legs be flailing when he drives to the hoop
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Utah doesn't stand a chance..
...This is game ONE only. Officiating is favoring Los Angeles as well.

no seriously ...they dont stand a chance...are you not watching this?...utah looks small,slow,weak ...LAL is to big,fast,strong...kobe isnt even playin hardand were crushing them.......imma say it agian,Utah doesn't stand a chance
laugh.gif

@strong mind... because he's pretty much not playin as well as he was last season, or earlier in the season for that matter. Looks reckless out there fromtime to time imo. Farmar is my boy buy he's gonna have to step is game up on both ends of the court.

Utah is disgustingly bad on the road, 1-terrible against teams with a winning record. That being said, their annoying crowd at home will get them two wins athome in this series. Also, i always thought that the Cavs were stupid for giving up on Shannon Brown so quickly, cause whenever he got legit minutes he wouldput up like 15 points and play good D, musta banged somebody girl or wife on the team, now he is the first guard off the bench for the Lakers. Shannon Brown> Sasha Pavlovic. Lakers still soft like baby food.

Y'all have to remember that Utah is terrible on the Road.

I don't know if that matters tho, the Lakers look alot better right now.

i see kobe was bitin off dudes even in high school with his shaq fraternity celebration ... ... ... smh

Back
Top Bottom