chris henry
matt schaub
lendale white
vernon davis
derrick ward
nick folk

what do you guys think? i picked 8th in a league of 10heads

Obie -

1. I'm not sold on Palmer anymore. I'd keep a close eye on his injury status.
2. RB's are piff; I'd see if I could find a better WR than Henry. (I like Henry, just not as a consistent, week-in-week-out WR)
3. 2 Kickers is a no-go, imho (unless one is OchoCinco
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
).

Brady and R. Bush for Gore and P Rivers?

I would get Brady/Bush

Good trade? Fair?

I think Brady is going to destroy this season plus this yahoo league is scoring 6pts for every passing td.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Brady and R. Bush for Gore and P Rivers?

I would get Brady/Bush

Good trade? Fair?

I think Brady is going to destroy this season plus this yahoo league is scoring 6pts for every passing td.

I wouldn't give up Gore and Rivers for Brady and Bush....seems unfair. They're gonna run it plenty with Gore and Rivers was really efficient and hasplenty of weapons in San Diego. Brady is Brady but Bush won't even out the deal.

APete, Donald Brown, Chester Taylor, LeSean McCoy

Full team is...

QB- Tom Brady
RB- Adrian Peterson
RB- Frank Gore
WR- Randy Moss
WR- Terrell Owens
WR- Josh Morgan
TE- Visanthe Shiancoe

RB Donald Brown
RB Chester Taylor
RB LeSean McCoy
QB Jake Delhomme

I still have to pick up two more guys though.

What do you guys think of this trade... my friend really wants Boldin from me

B Marshall, Lance Moore, and Kevin Smith for Boldin

Should I trade Randy Moss for Steve Slaton, straight up?

My Wr's:

Moss
Vincent Jackson
Lee Evans
Lance Moore
Donald Driver

Bench:

Chris Henry
Isaac Bruce

My RB's:

L.T.
Chris Johnson
Knowshon Moreno
Derrick Ward

Bench:

Sammy Morris

Its hard thinking about giving up someone who has the potential to blow up the way Moss does this year with Brady coming back. I'm torn
frown.gif

Bout to trade away Slaton and Baltimore D for Forte...

Not worried about the D really cause i have Green Bay D off waivers.

What would yall do?

what do you guys think of my squad:

qb-aaron rodgers
wr-randy moss
-dwayne bowe
tj housmanaojlajs;lfa

Rb-steven jackson
-lendale white

te-shocky
w/r chris henry

bench-felix jones, steve breaston, owen daniels, donald brown, marc bulger, bernard scott

and whats your opinion of lendale white? i heard he lost 30 lbs, but I am not sold. I'm thinking of trying to move him to get another rb

I took marshall in the 6th... starting to regret even drafting him but well see what happens. it could turn out to be a steal, or it could be a complete bust.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I took marshall in the 6th... starting to regret even drafting him but well see what happens. it could turn out to be a steal, or it could be a complete bust.

I have a feeling Denver is going to pull a Keyshawn and end up deactivating him.

so my draft is on sunday and i got the 6th pick....league is set up to 3 wide receivers and 2 rb starting with no flex....i wanted to go wideout with my firstpick but is 6 too high to take fitzgerald?...i have a feeling if i do ill be regretting it

Trade is good, the defense might as well not be there if you have Packers

and Forte > Slaton

Originally Posted by outkast9984

so my draft is on sunday and i got the 6th pick....league is set up to 3 wide receivers and 2 rb starting with no flex....i wanted to go wideout with my first pick but is 6 too high to take fitzgerald?...i have a feeling if i do ill be regretting it

Nah, it seems this year a lot of people are doping what you're considering. After AP,MJD, MT, LT, and Forte, a lot of people are choosing a wideout (Fitz,Megatron, Calvin) rather than that 2nd tier of RBs (SJ, Chris Johnson). Although 1 name that has been moving up is Deangelo Williams because of J Stewartsinjury.

Back
Top Bottom