OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

puras caras de pendejos
roll.gif

Go Houston, Go Cincy, go Brewers.

I guess will lock it up at home. I don't want the same thing to happen as in 96, when we had a 3 game lead with three left and blow it.

I hope the Rockies win tomorrow.

It would suck to clinch by having the Rockies lose during one of our days off,�
grin.gif

Rooting for the Cardinals, Astros and Rockies to win tomorrow.

Bottom line is this was a sorry !@# road trip, where these guys showed very little effort and got their !@# handed to them by the butt Pirates andmaxi-Pads. �
smh.gif

Time for some home cooking...
This season will not end well.

who would you guys prefer them to play in the nlds btw?

they seem to struggle against the cardinals in st louis and despite the bullpen problems the phillies have solid pitching

I don't think it matters who they play, this Dodger team can beat anyone when they are healthy and don't have their heads up their %$#.

When they start hitting again, it over man.

I think they have the whole "Let's clinch" thing in their minds, once that magic number was down to 1, what happened?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sinser13

pinche doyers playing with my emotions, they need to clinch tomorrow.
they could clinch today, but even that would be a b-move
grin.gif

(if rox lose to brew)

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by sinser13

pinche doyers playing with my emotions, they need to clinch tomorrow.
they could clinch today, but even that would be a b-move
grin.gif

(if rox lose to brew)

looks like they ain't losing today.

Congrats to the Rockies for clinching a playoff spot.

Considering they were once 15 (or 22 gms I forgot) games behind the Dodgers at one point in the season, the fact remains is they continue to be a surgingsecond half team.

They're winning games they need to win.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I need a single ticket for tomorrow.

I need that plaque.
i always wait til the last minute for games like this and end up getting raped by ticket prices. should have just bought tickets on goldstarearlier this week.
tired.gif

Seriously bro.

I never wait, I just don't have +%++ to do tomorrow and what better way to spend it than paying $15 for parking and to sit alone screaming obscenities tothe home team as they piss me off right?

laugh.gif

if there was no plaque this wouldnt even be a discussion.
laugh.gif

i normally stay away from friday games. the traffic, parking, getting there on time is too much for me. normally id rather chill at home, eat a nice meal andwatch the game before i go out and get smashed. i dont even like the bobbleheads but i have to get this plaque for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom