OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

I'm going to Boston, I doubt it will be a weeks stay though.

Just want to catch the boys at Fenway.

Tough loss last night. Orlando Hudson gave the game away. Then Cristian Guzman gave it back, and then mental errors just gave the game right back
ohwell.gif

Bills pitched well. I don't know about the wheels falling off on this one. It was one pitch, Zimmerman just got it. Then they pulled him, after 89pitches. I understand they are being cautious, but I wouldn't call it as "the wheels falling off". Bills has one or two more starts to show hisstuff.

Yeah, a week is a bit too much. Just like Ironman stated, I just want to watch the Dodgers at Fenway Park man. That will be awesome!

Gotta get the gf to feel the same way. I'm sure if I cover the expenses.
grin.gif

Maybe "the wheels falling off" wasn't the right word, but if you look at the numbers Bills struggles from the 5th inning on.

It didn't help he walked 2 to get on base and left one right over the plate.

Like I said, Bills looked solid - the offense had PLENTY of opportunities to put more runs on the board
sick.gif

Any word on O-Dog?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by VIL8R

Theres a nice article on Matt Kemp in the new ESPN the mag

Yea I got it yesterday and its a good article. Kinda takes a shot at jeff kent
Damn me for not renewing my subscription sooner. Crossing my fingers that I get it. Who's on the cover?

NHL Preview Issue, it has 4 Blackhawks on the cover.

It's a good story.

Also, I know most of you don't care, but the 9ers got some shine on ESPN the Mag and SI this week,
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Game 1:

MrJ
EyeGiant
BN
Amarus

Sin, IYN, FB23 you guys know what to do.
nerd.gif

probably only bad seats left anyway. im telling you if its a day game, no good. with my luck itll end up being the saturday game and ill have to buy them froma scalper

I'll grow the beard when we clinch, just like last year... I'd post it on here, but NT'ers will grill my ugly face !

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn i thought matty was gonna be able to go home.

SMFH a leadoff triple and they couldn't bring Kemp home
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I'm going to Boston, I doubt it will be a weeks stay though.

Just want to catch the boys at Fenway.
same here. i might go to NY for a couple days out the trip. but im kinda thinking tix prices might be
eek.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
. do they even sell individual seats at fenway? or they allseason tickets?

Back
Top Bottom