OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

laugh.gif
remember when we thought eyegiant was gonna be drinking for like 8 hours then go to the game.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
remember when we thought eyegiant was gonna be drinking for like 8 hours then go to the game.
but i was. i think. haha.

you fools let me know where the meet is.. ill be at almost every game from here on out. probably sell one game a series to make some money back.

shortstop is always a good start. cheap beers and the dude with the hot tamales in the cooler. cant beat it.

can we tailgate in the playoffs? or is it gonna be no booze still?

ill be in the LF pavillion for game 1
but it they play on wednesday (hopefully) and it possibly being a 5 pm start like Ironman said, i dont see too too many people drinking in the parking lot.people are getting outta work and rushing to the stadium. people will be lucky enough to be in their seats buy the 1st inning, let alone drinking a couplebrews in the parking lot.
if they dont get home field and play on saturday, theres gonna be a #@*# load of people in the parking lot. it just depends how strict/lenient theyre gonna bethis year
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

where is this shortstop bar? is that the dumpy spot on sunset that used to have dollar beers on gameday?
Yeah that's the one.
laugh.gif

3340qqc.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy your tix
mad.gif

#1, I can't make it due to low funds at the moment
#2, My car registration is long overdue, so I have to pay that crap
laugh.gif

Hey guys. Has Ethier been sitting against lefty pitchers recently? My big money fantasy league is coming to a close, and I am still hanging on to first place.Just curious if you know/think he will be sitting today. Any info would be much appreciated.

Originally Posted by dland24

Hey guys. Has Ethier been sitting against lefty pitchers recently? My big money fantasy league is coming to a close, and I am still hanging on to first place. Just curious if you know/think he will be sitting today. Any info would be much appreciated.

If this was 1-2 years ago, he would sit. But Ethier has played 149 games this year (most on the team)

Unless Joe Torre surprisingly sits him, but don't bet on that.

^Thanks man. I greatly appreciate it. My team is pretty stacked, so I have good options on my bench, but I have been on the Ethier train since I traded BigPapi for him in the second week of the season. I will probably start him.

Yeah you're good Dland.

Yo Ironman, any word on the tailgaiting policy let us know
pimp.gif

FB23 $70 for some tickets still available, go splurge
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Yeah you're good Dland.

Yo Ironman, any word on the tailgaiting policy let us know
pimp.gif

FB23 $70 for some tickets still available, go splurge
nerd.gif

I had them at 'checkout' last night, and pulled back. Damn my self control.
I would have pulled the trigger if my conscience didn't stop me
smh.gif

Too many expenses to pay this month.

Hopefully, they were lenient last year.

I forgot what was the schedule last year, I know there was a 10 am game, 4 pm and 7 pm (or maybe 6:30 pm)

FB pay your tags bro before you get a ticket and use those savings towards the Dodger game one PLAYOFF ticket.
Come on, Los Doyers. They need the 10th fan. Vamos a rumbo a la serie mundial.

Originally Posted by amarusgear

Hopefully, they were lenient last year.

I forgot what was the schedule last year, I know there was a 10 am game, 4 pm and 7 pm (or maybe 6:30 pm)

FB pay your tags bro before you get a ticket and use those savings towards the Dodger game one PLAYOFF ticket.
Come on, Los Doyers. They need the 10th fan. Vamos a rumbo a la serie mundial.

The only good thing is that I've been carpooling all this time.

I'm gonna pay it soon.

Happy 25th birthday to the Bison !

340x.jpg

Here's tonight's lineup:

Furcal SS
Belliard 3B
Ethier RF
Ramirez LF
Kemp CF
Loney 1B
Martin C
Hudson 2B
Billingsley P

Bought tix for game 1 NLDS but just found out I can't make it. I got 2 side by side tix in third base/left baseline section near Manny. Hit me up ifinterested. Thx!

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

sometimes i wonder if larry bowa even has a sign for holding a runner at third.

There were two outs. Why would you hold a runner with two outs? Ever?

Ethier is slow, but he's not exactly the slowest guy on the team.

Either way, base hit with two outs you have to send him. Especially because it wasn't like a line drive that landed right at Dukes' feet.

Back
Top Bottom