OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

roll.gif
wat the $#$+ is kershaw thinking he's ken griffey jr for? Rah-tard! BigMike, I was there 2. Where exactly were u?

i was at some hotel In hotel circle, then was around the extra hood part of san diego
laugh.gif
i didnt get to downtown san diego, was at seal world all day sunday

I passed by seal world yesterday on my way to the beach, and the #++# looked PACKED!! The line to get into the parking lot was crazy

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Are you dudes really saying SEAL world?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I barely noticed that now. I work in seal beach, so I'm so used to saying seal so much I added the L to sea world

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

There's someone selling me playoff tickets in the Loge, $60 a pop / ticket /game for NLDS

I'm thinking about it

There was a dude on craigslist selling his whole playoff package for over $8000 with no refunds! I was
roll.gif
. But $60 isn't bad. What's facevalue....about 45-50?

-The Dodgers have given up 5 runs or less in 27 consecutive games with a MLB-best 2.60 ERA since August10
-The Dodgers have hit 20 home runs in their last 14 games beginning August 25, tied with Colorado for most in the NL in that time and trailingonly the New York Yankees (25) for the Major League lead in that same span.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

-The Dodgers have given up 5 runs or less in 27 consecutive games with a MLB-best 2.60 ERA since August 10
-The Dodgers have hit 20 home runs in their last 14 games beginning August 25, tied with Colorado for most in the NL in that time and trailing only the New York Yankees (25) for the Major League lead in that same span.
Hmmm. Interesting stats.

Tonight's lineup:

Furcal SS
Kemp CF
Ethier RF
Ramirez LF
Loney 1B
Belliard 3B
Hudson 2B
Martin C
Billingsley P

Originally Posted by sinser13

belliard has been a nice spark to the team.
And vice versa, going to a new team gave his bat a spark.

Any word on Casey Blake's injury?

smh.gif
at Kershaw and Thome picking up injuries within 1 week.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by sinser13

belliard has been a nice spark to the team.

kinda marlon anderson-esque.

I will probably never forget that name as long as I live, being that I was able witness him hit home run #4, of the 4 consecutive home runs hit a few yearsback.
smokin.gif

Having Belliard's bat in the playoffs
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom