OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

eek.gif

Let's get it Padilla. Joe warm up the Long Reliever
laugh.gif

Padilla better forget about worrying about his next contract for an inning and go head hunting
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sinser13

Ronnie!

Yo wassup?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Freakin' Manny
smh.gif

I bet Padilla is itchin' to bean someone ... let him at least be inline for a W then bean stephen drew cause his brother is a !%%%!.

I'm not even mad at Manuel. There's too many quiet dudes on this squad who just walk back to the dugout and not peep.

Manny is the only one with bite. Maybe Casey too, but that's it. Same goes for Joe. We haven't had a manager who gets thrown out or even argue a callsince #2.

We need a problem starter contrary to what people say. Jeff Kent was that %@%* even though he was a prick, he was old school and knew about the main objective.

Btw, Kershaw is missing his start vs the Giants (i wanted him to rest but not because of how it happened)

Taking flyballs at the ravine and he runs into the wall - hurting his right shoulder.

He could be out a game and maybe more
mad.gif

I was looking forward to cain vs kersh

So was I since i'm gonna be there
smh.gif

Quick,

Somebody help me locate a big jpeg of DODGERTOWN script. Trying to make a shirt for SF

hahahah.

this dude has gotten into martin's head.

probably one of martin's hardest swings all year and he hit a dribbler to third.

Dude you know I did. How the hell do you just accept a bad pitch like that after exchanging words after being beaned the last go around?

Find your oeufs my friend
smh.gif

roll.gif
wat the $#$+ is kershaw thinking he's ken griffey jr for? Rah-tard! BigMike, I was there 2. Where exactly were u?

Back
Top Bottom