OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif

Refer to the last 10 pages or so...

Nah but seriously, I figure why not? I mean, I saw the movie "Food Inc." on Sunday and it opened my eyes to the max. It's not a visually disturbing movie, but rather the facts are shocking...

I'll be honest. I don't think i'm physically capable of maintaining this road that I put myself on to. But I want to test my will power mentally, and plan on doing so until I give in. I hope I'm stronger than to just give in, but i'm taking it a day at a time. Hell, compared to where i'm physically at rightnow, this can't hurt. I see all positives, and with my new workload it's a welcome change.

I'm open to the jokes and jabs from you dudes, it's all love from what I can tell. Who knows, it might just stick. You can only try right?

Tomorrow i'll be hitting up the healthier food cart in the Reserve section
nerd.gif
Lets see if I can resist Dodger Dogs and Garlic Fries, and for how long
frown.gif
frown.gif

so you saw a movie and made you change your eating habits?

damn i didnt know cinco was a female all of this time

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

so why are you eating extra heathly now?

laugh.gif

Refer to the last 10 pages or so...

Nah but seriously, I figure why not? I mean, I saw the movie "Food Inc." on Sunday and it opened my eyes to the max. It's not a visually disturbing movie, but rather the facts are shocking...

I'll be honest. I don't think i'm physically capable of maintaining this road that I put myself on to. But I want to test my will power mentally, and plan on doing so until I give in. I hope I'm stronger than to just give in, but i'm taking it a day at a time. Hell, compared to where i'm physically at rightnow, this can't hurt. I see all positives, and with my new workload it's a welcome change.

I'm open to the jokes and jabs from you dudes, it's all love from what I can tell. Who knows, it might just stick. You can only try right?

Tomorrow i'll be hitting up the healthier food cart in the Reserve section
nerd.gif
Lets see if I can resist Dodger Dogs and Garlic Fries, and for how long
frown.gif
frown.gif
just bring your own food to the game bro. thats what i do most of the time.

Nioceeeee.

I don't care if we're down 10 runs or up 20.

I was hoping a little retaliation to show Manny he's got some dudes here willing to go after fools, not like last season.

Random %!% game today, even Vin was gettin fed up with the Dodgers scoring runs.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sinser13

Originally Posted by bright nikes

seeing seau is so random.
i wonder if he stayed for all 9 innings

I know he was gonna chill in the dugout.

Back
Top Bottom