OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Anyways, what are the odds of Kemp replacing Beltran or Ibanez?

With Soriano supposedly taking Beltrans spot .... Victorino is also on the final vote .... how could it play out
Does anyone have a valid source of Soriano taking Beltran's spot?

I've only seen it mentioned on NT,
laugh.gif

I just don't see how MLB, Charlie Manuel, NL Players will pick Alfonso Soriano.

Soriano - .227 BA/ .290 OBP/ .413 SLG/ 14 HR/ 32 RBI/ 7 SB
Kemp - .305/.369/.474/10/44/19
Victorino - .308/.371/.468/6/39/13
Pierre - .328/.386/.411/0/25/23
Ethier - .250/.339/.476/16/54/4

laugh.gif
@ DeWitt slipping on home plate.

eek.gif
@ Pierre's power stroke. Any other stadium, he would have had hisfirst HR of the year.

These doggies need to fatten up in NY
smokin.gif

Just getting home from dinner after my first day at my new gig. Charter install tech
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Took me a few days short of a month to be back in the workforce, and to be honest it feels awesome.

What sucks is next week I drive to Riverside every dday for training. I need to go on the nofood diet, gotta climb poles and !%*%
laugh.gif
frown.gif

just got home from the gym. watching the game there half assed on the tvs. nice game. hopefully the bullpen doesnt give up 8 in the ninth.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyegiantjackpot

whats up with the blue piping on the pants? is that new? am i crazy?
You are crazy.

Blue piping on the road uniforms has been there....

Los+Angeles+Dodgers+v+Chicago+Cubs+Game+2+0dmPD5JZxQol.jpg

Congrats on the new gig 562/J4L, just when I was in the market for a digi cam,
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

What sucks is next week I drive to Riverside every dday for training. I need to go on the nofood diet, gotta climb poles and !%*%
laugh.gif
frown.gif

You're my dude and all, but....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
s'all good yo se , yo se

The GOOD thing is I don't gotta be crawling underground in Cerritos seeing as they don't have any telephone poles and everything is underground.I'll be working strictly underground, lets see how it goes!

3 annual raises and 120hr vacation/year isn't too shabby.

Here's hoping!

When they had the All-Star selection show they mentioned Soriano would get the nod over Beltran, maybe I misheard it but iunno
frown.gif

Congrats 562
pimp.gif

I also got hired at Whittier Presbyterian Hospital, Sub-Acute PEDs unit for the noc shift ... I'm kinda iffy working with the little ones but that 7Ksigning bonus was pretty nice
laugh.gif

Hit me up when you stroll through Riverside, we'll go riding through the dirt and catch tumbleweeds to celebrate.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

When they had the All-Star selection show they mentioned Soriano would get the nod over Beltran, maybe I misheard it but iunno
frown.gif

Congrats 562
pimp.gif

I also got hired at Whittier Presbyterian Hospital, Sub-Acute PEDs unit for the noc shift ... I'm kinda iffy working with the little ones but that 7K signing bonus was pretty nice
laugh.gif

Hit me up when you stroll through Riverside, we'll go riding through the dirt and catch tumbleweeds to celebrate.

laugh.gif
i'm down. Hell the moms was telling me to just crash at my aunts crib in Bloomington... but it's bloomington
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Manny just doesn't get
eyes.gif
yea he comes thur with a the a few Rbi's.He had a right to be upset with the two strike three calls that were called agnist him. But to sit there after the game and say that was going to be his lastining anyway after he was ejected was just wrong. Imo Joe Torre has had his back since day one but ofcourse Manny cares about no one but himself.

My brother is currently vacationing in NY and was able to catch today's game. Sent some nice mobile pics of the new stadium.

Quite impressive, and quite a few dodger fans as well. Good win!

Originally Posted by LB510

Manny just doesn't get
eyes.gif
yea he comes thur with a the a few Rbi's. He had a right to be upset with the two strike three calls that were called agnist him. But to sit there after the game and say that was going to be his last ining anyway after he was ejected was just wrong. Imo Joe Torre has had his back since day one but ofcourse Manny cares about no one but himself.

Manny had a smirk when he said that, and he was right.

Originally Posted by Fuser86

My brother is currently vacationing in NY and was able to catch today's game. Sent some nice mobile pics of the new stadium.

Quite impressive, and quite a few dodger fans as well. Good win!
Citi Field is a hell of a lot better than Shea. Was there about 3 weeks ago. Food is better than Yankee Stadium, much more casual fan friendlyand seats are closer in general to the field. Not as impressive as Yankee Stadium, but nice none the less.

If you enter the Jackie Robinson Rotunda, it feels like a shrine to the Dodgers (front looks like the entrance at Ebbets Field) and Jackie, who never evenplayed for the Mets (yeah I do realize the Mets replaced the Dodgers and Giants in NY when they left, but just weird there's nothing really dedicated tothe Mets as a team).

Alrite enough with the Citi Field talk, let's get that W tonight!

Tonight's lineup

Furcal, SS

Hudson, 2B

Manny, LF

Blake, 3B

Loretta, 1B

Martin, C

Ethier, RF

Kemp, CF

Kuroda, P

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

These doggies need to fatten up in NY
smokin.gif

Just getting home from dinner after my first day at my new gig. Charter install tech
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Took me a few days short of a month to be back in the workforce, and to be honest it feels awesome.

laugh.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
can you hook it up on a cable connection
Im in Riverside! Can you still do it "old school" and get the connection from the poles (get other peoples cable and transfer it)?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom