OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

ANDRE %$#$@!+ ETHIER
pimp.gif

Anyone watching on KCAL hearing some background echo noise? Like another broadcaster?
July 05, 2009
[h1]DeWitt recalled to replace DLed Milton[/h1]
Eric Milton is headed back to the disabled list, and the Dodgers will replace him by augmenting the bench with Blake DeWitt. The Dodgers have use for another left-handed bat off the bench, especially with Juan Pierre continuing to caddy for Manny Ramirez. Ramirez is on the bench today, as is second baseman Orlando Hudson, who might get more rest this weekend than he'll get during the All-Star break.

Update: From Ken Gurnick of MLB.com:
A suspended Manny Ramirez had 50 games to keep himself in shape, but his absence from Sunday's lineup because of sore legs contributed to a roster move Sunday and manager Joe Torre said he's likely to ration the outfielder's playing time until the All-Star break. ... To make room for DeWitt, the club returned pitcher Eric Milton to the disabled list with a thoracic back injury "that never went away," according to manager Joe Torre.

DeWitt will be sent right down once MKZ comes back.

Bills with a double
pimp.gif

I hate when pitchers are on the bases instead of resting in the dugout.

Let's bring him home!

Furcal has been ballin' lately
smokin.gif

Casey the !*+#$@' Beard!

My lord though, Bills DO NOT ever do that again, imagine if his shoulder dislocated
sick.gif
sick.gif

Matt Kemp should be 100% in over Hunter Pence. But Pablo should be in there over Kemp. Its kind of a pointless argument though, because I have a feeling thoseidiots from Philly will get Victorino in there some how, even though he doesnt deserve it over either of them.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by bright nikes

You can vote an unlimited amount of times, have fun.

laugh.gif

I must've voted like 50 times then. I kept waiting for it to stop me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Please tell me why after like 25+ I was like, "Is this ever gonnastop me?" Had me typing in the validation code like this
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Matt Kemp should be 100% in over Hunter Pence. But Pablo should be in there over Kemp. Its kind of a pointless argument though, because I have a feeling those idiots from Philly will get Victorino in there some how, even though he doesnt deserve it over either of them.
Exactly.

BILLINGSLEY
eek.gif

I think he used Manny's bat
laugh.gif

Wasn't it like 3 years ago he made his debut at Petco and had like an RBI, damn he loves hitting there.
laugh.gif

Raffy with a triple!

Well Bills has been efficent as hell, isn't he on like 70 pitches going into the 8th
eek.gif

Great effort bills!

You just ran out of gas: hr, double ZERO outs.

Close it out brox

Broxton is strugglin
smh.gif

Tying run at the plate, throwing balls like he forgot what a strike was.

smh.gif
this fat !!$@ always needs to make it interesting.

My god ... you gotta be cold-blooded here ox

Back
Top Bottom